Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritshaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't expect problems to magically disappear on release day. Emulator devs need a lot more time to fix the problems bc xeno games are hard to emulate. Unknown settings in config? That also takes weeks to figure out by the community here. What people have been doing in the past 38 pages is part of that process. Early leak just means we get to the end faster. Y'all acting like there's a group of people have this all figured out already and are just holding off until the 29th lmao.
29th, 30th, etc. to me it doesn't particularly matter. I don't know if anything being done now is necessarily fixing problems though? They're just circumventing them temporarily and even then it's not full-proof.

Gnostalgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO playing it on the Switch default way is the botched experience. We're here testing and experimenting to get the best result like has been done for all the Xenoblade games. XBC2 stable 30fps 4k was amazing.

So far I've got Ryujinx Vulkan working near perfect, high res, 28-30 fps. My only issue is some minor missing graphically effects. (The little soul orbs when they do they off-seeing)
That's weird. I get the opposite. Works near perfectly playing Yuzu EA but the soul orbs are missing there but it runs like crap on Vulkan Ryujinx but the soul orbs are present

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a resolution mod but I tried it without it to no avail. Maybe it has something to do with my Nvidia settings so I will try and tinker with that.
Weird, I do get some soul orbs on Ryujinx Vulkan but they fade really quick and that one scene after the first big bad where they're all looking around during an off-seeing there's no orbs. Curious to see if its actually a game problem that needs a patch, everything else looks perfect.

tanius

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IMO playing it on the Switch default way is the botched experience. We're here testing and experimenting to get the best result like has been done for all the Xenoblade games. XBC2 stable 30fps 4k was amazing.

So far I've got Ryujinx Vulkan working near perfect, high res, 28-30 fps. My only issue is some minor missing graphically effects. (The little soul orbs when they do they off-seeing)
How did you get ryujinx vulkan working? Mine just crashes immediately. Is it a new build that I don't know about?

Defaul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All i'm interested in is a solid 30fps. So i'm playing around with turning off things I don't need or wouldn't even notice are gone.

Oh, out of curiousity, say I left the graphics the default and overclocked the switch a bit, would that make any difference?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, my only observation from the people who are coming in here and comparing configs, settings and etc. is that they feel overly zealous that they get to play the game early. They're willing to have a botched experience if it means to be the first to do it.
more like the game is blurry af by default and an update won't fix that. turning off AA, turning off blur effects, and setting resolution to 1.0 is good enough for me

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
All i'm interested in is a solid 30fps. So i'm playing around with turning off things I don't need or wouldn't even notice are gone.

Oh, out of curiousity, say I left the graphics the default and overclocked the switch a bit, would that make any difference?
Yes

MechRhino

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update to this. Using the basic mods to increase the res with Ryujinx and it runs and looks perfect, but there are now crashes. DunArds/Dev settings mod doesn't crash but there are slowdowns and fps drops.

Ryujinx crash error log reports:
GPU.MainThread Gpu : VK Sync Object 601644 failed to signal within 1000ms. Continuing...
GUI.RenderLoop Application : Unhandled exception caught: Ryujinx.Graphics.Vulkan.VulkanException: Unexpected API error "ErrorDeviceLost".

Then crashes, GPU usages spikes to 100% during this crash.

I'm also having this same error with and without the resolution mod, only getting a few minutes of playtime in before it crashes. It's unfortunate as that Ryujinx vulkan version has the least amount of stuttering and most stable framerate for me.

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
all I did is turned off all blur, TMAA, AA, and set resolution to 1.0 so as I said most of the settings they claimed changed things did jack shit if you want my actual file to test yourself https://www.mediafire.com/file/7pddqlosyjbinzn/lib_nx.bin/file
What versin is for? Is ok with latest patch, i assume if using latest ips patch

Still using shinraikdou At the moment cause many people posting said the max one setting is more blurry in aa like mention in dfoundry when moving.
I will try your setting. Hope the aa or whatever is that makes blurry edges when moving is fixed

Last edited by ucupetuks,

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel like we need to separate the thread into Hardware and Emulation. It's getting real tricky to follow. I just wanna fix the FPS dropping cutscenes on my Switch. From what I can tell, it's not been fixed yet but there's like 6 pages between Switch posts and everything else is emulators.

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I feel like we need to separate the thread into Hardware and Emulation. It's getting real tricky to follow. I just wanna fix the FPS dropping cutscenes on my Switch. From what I can tell, it's not been fixed yet but there's like 6 pages between Switch posts and everything else is emulators.
Just use switch-oc suite its simple only put the file in your sd. No need charger for oc. Specially ram oc include will fix bottleneck in many games sometimes its gain 15% from ram oc.

Reactions: deathblade200

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What versin is for? Is ok with latest patch, i assume if using latest ips patch

Still using shinraikdou At the moment cause many people posting said the max one setting is more blurry in aa like mention in dfoundry when moving.
I will try your setting. Hope the aa or whatever is that makes blurry edges when moving is fixed
I hate AA personally or any blur in general but you would have to try it but here is an updated version with TMAA enabled because I found certain effects required it to be enabled https://www.mediafire.com/file/7pddqlosyjbinzn/lib_nx.bin/file but as i said the config files themselves are not for a specific version you just need the IPS patches from the main post

Last edited by deathblade200,

SmurfSilva21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
image quality is personal,referring others' settings adjusting by yourself is the best way
2022072723062700.jpg

2022072723110100.jpg

2022072723122900.jpg

ssao on
bloom on
AA on
lensFlare off
red_scl all 1.0
red_At all 1.0
blur off
tmaa on
0xF333710C :0.0(seems related with outline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong