[Archived] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Graphics Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
image quality is personal,referring others' settings adjusting by yourself is the best way
View attachment 319901
View attachment 319902
View attachment 319903
ssao on
bloom on
AA on
lensFlare off
red_scl all 1.0
red_At all 1.0
blur off
tmaa on
0xF333710C :0.0(seems related with outline)

Thabks! The outline is very disturbing

EDIT:

i cant see any difference at all with 0xF333710C at 0.0 vs default :(

someone need to hack these hashes. maybe someone can post to Xentax or zenhax forum?

Last edited by orangpelupa,

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
someone need to hack these hashes. maybe someone can post to Xentax or zenhax forum?

I ran a brute-force search for a couple hours and I got around 2,000 matches, but all of them were complete nonsense. The hash function they used (murmurhash3) leads to a lot of hash collisions (different strings that result in the same hash).

0xF333710C maps to strings like "c6yEuk", "aacQYE1v" and "aagztPXj" for example.

Under these cirumstances, a brute-force search is pretty pointless.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I ran a brute-force search for a couple hours and I got around 2,000 matches, but all of them were complete nonsense. The hash function they used (murmurhash3) leads to a lot of hash collisions (different strings that result in the same hash).

0xF333710C maps to strings like "c6yEuk", "aacQYE1v" and "aagztPXj" for example.

Under these cirumstances, a brute-force search is pretty pointless.
This is why I was recommending dictionary brute force with some tricks to capital letters.

Btw. it seems, according to executable, that DLCs won't be storing romfs files freely like in XC2 DLCs, but in ard files (“bf3_dlc%02d.arh" and ard)
So trick with config (and other files) inside DLC laying freely may be unavailable. :P

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Reactions: deathblade200

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, I posted my preset here with the intention of sharing and that whoever wanted to enjoy something I did just like with XC1 and XC2, some users asked me for the maximized settings and I gave them to them, some thanked me and others didn't know how to do anything else to criticize destructively and laugh. Instead of saying that I have no idea what I'm configuring, it's better to say what each value is for, but that's more expensive than posting a shitty comment on a forum.

I have already realized that it is not worth helping in a network like this, so this will be my last contribution and the rest of the improvements that I implement in the damn preset I will keep for my personal use.

I made a last edit in my base post (Page 22) with some info about the cinematic slowdowns and another little things.

Thank you very much to the people who have supported and thanked and thank you very much to master Masagrator once again for bringing us the mod so quickly and easily.

Time to play and enjoy the game :gba:

Last edited by DunArd,

pointbreak56

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
好吧,我在这里发布我的预设是为了分享,谁想要享受我对 XC1 和 XC2 所做的事情,一些用户要求我最大化设置,我给了他们,一些人感谢我,其他人没有不知道如何做任何其他事情来破坏性地批评和笑。与其说我不知道我在配置什么,不如说每个值的用途,但这比在论坛上发表糟糕的评论更昂贵。

我已经意识到在这样的网络中提供帮助是不值得的,所以这将是我的最后一个贡献,我在该死的预设中实现的其余改进我将保留供我个人使用。

我在我的基础帖子(第 22 页)中进行了最后一次编辑,其中包含一些关于电影减速和其他小事的信息。

非常感谢支持和感谢的人们,非常感谢您再次掌握 Masagrator,让我们如此快速轻松地为我们带来了 mod。

是时候玩和享受游戏了:gba:
thanks

Reactions: DunArd

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, I posted my preset here with the intention of sharing and that whoever wanted to enjoy something I did just like with XC1 and XC2, some users asked me for the maximized settings and I gave them to them, some thanked me and others didn't know how to do anything else to criticize destructively and laugh. Instead of saying that I have no idea what I'm configuring, it's better to say what each value is for, but that's more expensive than posting a shitty comment on a forum.

I have already realized that it is not worth helping in a network like this, so this will be my last contribution and the rest of the improvements that I implement in the damn preset I will keep for my personal use.

I made a last edit in my base post (Page 22) with some info about the cinematic slowdowns and another little things.

Thank you very much to the people who have supported and thanked and thank you very much to master Masagrator once again for bringing us the mod so quickly and easily.

Thank you for your support :bow:

Your config is at the moment the best one (for me) now its worth to play & enjoy this game

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

There are people that are "rude" (to put it mildly) for nature, better you can do is just ignore, not worth it.

Thanks for all your contribution mate

Reactions: DunArd

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone have a way to make the dynamic resolution drops gradually (between max and min) instead of binary (max/min)?

There are people that are "rude" (to put it mildly) for nature, better you can do is just ignore, not worth it.

Thanks for all your contribution mate

the other person was showing proof with screenshots. Although the language could be better (it can be very tiring tho to keep using calm-inducing language)

Reactions: TrixNiiSama

tenki05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to play with DunArd customization on max, but it shutters it sometimes. I put the sys-clk recommended configuration. The one I had the most shutter was in a cutscene. What do you suggest to do?

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried to play with DunArd customization on max, but it shutters it sometimes. I put the sys-clk recommended configuration. The one I had the most shutter was in a cutscene. What do you suggest to do?

For me oc 700+ (Charging) dont shutter with his config. It also shutter while you running around (gameplay)?

-Musashi-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Success Remove Outline..
Thanks For The Mod @masagrator
Also Thanks Who Covert My .json..
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Last edited by -Musashi-,

tenki05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For me oc 700+ (Charging) dont shutter with his config. It also shutter while you running around (gameplay)?
well it shutters a bit in combat and during cutscenes massively, I am talking about the max settings of course.

Success Remove Outline..
Thanks For The Mod @masagrator
Also Thanks Who Covert My .json..

oh wow, is it on emu?

Otakon273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
like I tested it with all the settings on and never had the issue but it could easily be that you guys arn't using a ram overclock
in overclock maximum value of ram is 1600, that is already active
and frame drops not everywhere, but in some heavy loaded with object areas. such as entrance of colony 4
and I using maxed config for dock, never played on switch without dock )

Last edited by Otakon273,

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well it shutters a bit in combat and during cutscenes massively, I am talking about the max settings of course.

oh wow, is it on emu?

Hmm OK

what i have now read on 40 pages, it is a big mystery why it works for some and not for others. And I am talking about people who knows what they're doing..to oc for 30fps for example.

Reactions: tenki05
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....