Ace Gunman said:
Lisa_ said:
Salamantis said:
If you count masturbation, no. If not, the yes, I'm 14
tongue.gif
LOL Masdurbating at 14
frown.gif
I first did it at like 18
Everyone develops at their own pace. However, men tend to start masturbating earlier on than women in my experience.
Bullshit.
Girls just don't tell other people as much as guys do.

True indeed ... take it from a guy with 6 sisters ... plus, girls are capable of self-stimulation before puberty ... boys aren't ...

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ScuberSteve said:
Ace Gunman said:
Lisa_ said:
Salamantis said:
tongue.gif

LOL Masdurbating at 14
frown.gif

Everyone develops at their own pace. However, men tend to start masturbating earlier on than women in my experience.
Bullshit.
Girls just don't tell other people as much as guys do.
Scoobers, I can tell you from personal experience that most girls I know didn't start until they were around the age of 16 (an approximation, of course). Many of them didn't start until after they'd had their first sexual experience. The girls of our generation are not closed books, most will tell you anything at the drop of a hat without any amount of shame (nor should there be).

QUOTE(thebobevil @ Apr 26 2008, 01:05 PM)
True indeed ... take it from a guy with 6 sisters ... plus, girls are capable of self-stimulation before puberty ... boys aren't ...
That's incorrect. You may want to look into the subject. Children masturbate, babies masturbate. And I can tell you this as 100% fact as I've been doing it since I was 6 years old.

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
thebobevil said:
That's incorrect. You may want to look into the subject. Children masturbate, babies masturbate. And I can tell you this as 100% fact as I've been doing it since I was 6 years old.

You really are AceCumman.
ph34r.gif

Anyways on topic yes I am a virgin, 15 yrs old etc.

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Yes, it's too bad boys don't grow genitalia until we turn 13...

I don't know about Ace Gunman, as I personally have difficulty remembering everything that happened when I was six, but it is true that babies stimulate themselves. Not to mention all the kids who play "doctor" growing up.

QUOTE(Seazn @ Apr 26 2008, 04:27 PM) I'm 15, virgin, never masturbated (I find it disgusting) and never will. I'll lose it probably after marriage since I want to ensure I am the only one if you know what I mean.
unsure.gif
And due to religion, of course.
I respect you for holding to your principles, although I find it interesting that you mention religion almost as an afterthought. That's not to invalidate what you said at all; I just found it interesting, because it seems to insinuate that it's more about finding masturbation (and maybe sex) disgusting than about religious edicts (Which is also a perfectly valid thing, maybe you just don't have a strong sex drive). Although I would make the argument that a lot of bodily functions are equally, if not more disgusting. I would also make the argument, "don't knock it until you try it."

Be careful not to associate everything sexual with something bad. Otherwise, even if you wait until marriage, you're not going to enjoy it. Considering that in that instance, it would be about giving pleasure to both you and your partner, and it would be a promotion of creating life, it would be a shame and disappointing to see it as something so negative.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Lisa_ said:
Salamantis said:
tongue.gif
LOL Masdurbating at 14
frown.gif
Maybe cuz you are a girl...

but seriously, girls doesnt need to masturbate.
Lets just think that way:

A boy says/asks a girl (I like you/want to have sex with you, kind of expression), girl slaps the boy or even worse.

A girl says/asks a boy (I like you/want to have sex with you, kind of expression), boy says lets do it...

So bascially we boys find it harder to ask first, well after some time when we know the girl very well than its easy to go on
wink.gif

S

ScuberSteve

Kamui101 said:
A boy says/asks a girl (I like you/want to have sex with you, kind of expression), girl slaps the boy or even worse.
A girl says/asks a boy (I like you/want to have sex with you, kind of expression), boy says lets do it...

As soon as this stereotype breaks, Feminism will become a success.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kamui101 said:
Lisa_ said:
Salamantis said:
tongue.gif
LOL Masdurbating at 14
frown.gif
Maybe cuz you are a girl...

but seriously, girls doesnt need to masturbate.
Lets just think that way:

So bascially we boys find it harder to ask first, well after some time when we know the girl very well than its easy to go on
wink.gif
Lol that's cuz guys are hornier. I saw on the news a while ago that guys think about sex like every 97 seconds or something, and girls think about it like 3 times a day. I think, I can't really remember the exact numbers...

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well im a virgin. And im 14 Years old. 2 Months to get 15 years.
I dont really care right now that im a virgin.

The only thing i care about is getting a girlfriend. I never had one
frown.gif

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yes i am, because im only 14.
tongue.gif

oh and on the whole masturbate thing, meh i guess ill admit i do it sometimes.
and the truth is, girls really do think about sex as much as guys do.
smile.gif

and me and a whole bunch of my friends were talking about who would lose their virginity first,
and sadly, but unanimously, they said me
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
wilddenim said:
No, I'm not.

Well, good for you (honestly) cos it's one single prick and you lose your virginity so it's nice to lose it to someone you are in love with.

Quoted for absolute truth!

And No, i'm not
smile.gif

Norman3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I am still a virgin

The only thing i did to my girl was kiss once on the lips, and we broke after kissing! what kind of bullshit is that? she broke up with me after a kiss! she broke up with me! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

cry.gif

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have enjoyed reading this topic and I am still a virgin at the age of 17 and proud of it. I can't wait to get married though
biggrin.gif
but I don't mind it too much (masturbation is disguisting)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
no i'm not, i lost my virginity this year to my GF.
i feel good about it, however i feel sad sometimes that i wasn't her first too, considering i feel hers was very wasted on her ex. Unfortunately i can be a very jealous person when things relate to her, even her past.

however i'm not that immature that i can't get over it, i don't hold it against her, and it's not that bad after all.

science said:
shadowboy said:
Everyone under 18 who voted no: I fucking hate you. Rot in hell.

I need to get laid by a hot girl in the next two years or I'll probably end up buying a prostitute, which is gay and phail and STDlicious.

So yeah, need to get a girlfriend and go all the way fast...

It's really not that huge of a deal... seriously, don't even considering losing your virginity to a prostitute at 18 years old. You will regret it for the rest of your life. If you're still a virgin at 45, consider it then.

exactly. it's not that hard, you'll find someone for you someday, regardless of your problems, self-esteem etc.
i've never experienced a prostitute before and i really don't want to ever. it's very immature to be that desperate for sex, trust us.

thebobevil said:
QUOTE(shadowboy @ Apr 24 2008, 01:38 AM)
I'll probably end up buying a prostitute, which is gay

Only if it's a male prostitute ...
ROFL

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Deleted (that was me deleting a comment before I ever even typed it. Must say nothing nasty connected to religion).

Need to comment on this remark though.

"In response to both of these comments, it's unnecessary. The body performs the ejaculatory function regardless of stimulation. If he doesn't masturbate he will eventually have wet dreams; it is unavoidable. Regardless of religious beliefs, or personal philosophy, without masturbatory or sexual stimulation, you will climax at some point, involuntarily."

That isn't entirely on target.

You can have wet dreams, or then again never have wet dreams. Wet dreams are really just your dreams being very good actually. It means you might have restraint when you are awake, but in your sleep your imagination has other ideas.

Now if you NEVER jack off, you don't just continue producing the stuff until it over flows
smile.gif

Your body merely absorbs anything you are not using in excess of what is required to have a normal supply available.
If you unload it every damn day, your body just keeps on making more.
If you never use it, you still produce it to some extent. but it gets absorbed back into your body.

Those that can't stop indulging, are likely addicted to the chemical rush your brain generates from the experience.
It's why runners will run till they nearly collapse. They need the rush.
Some get this rush from high intensity activities that create a fear effect such as bungy jumping.

Seeing as most of you guys are either too young to buy em, or too young to be bold enough to buy em, I can tell you for you.
ALL sex aid literature without fail, states, masturbation is ordinary, and actually healthy.
It's only religions and religious beliefs that attach dogmatic guilt to all things connected to sex.

I guess they're just out of luck.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
They say people holding off is getting more common, so you virgins are not out of the ordinary.

I wasn't interested till I was 25, but I've always been out of the ordinary
smile.gif

Either way, I'm impressed.
That's good to know XD I was kinda worried when I was in high school because everyone else was losing their virginity to some guy/girl, but then I realized it would be better in the long run (i.e. rest of my life) to wait. I've also talked to older people(but I didn't like, directly ask them about it XD) and they said they wished they had waited. You see it in television too.

Now I have a silly question, time for semantics. If you can keep your virginity, lose it or take it away from someone else, then why doesn't the other person who took said virginity become a virgin? If you have virginity, then that makes your state of being a virgin right? If two virgins take each others' virginity, are they still virgins? Can you give back someone's virginity? If a person takes many virginities away like a stamp collector, is that person a super virgin or just a virgin collector?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.