• Total voters

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm cut and I've noticed I am about 10 times stronger than un-cut individuals. Also, the women think it looks better for a man to be cut than uncut. I'm not talking about circumcision, I'm talking about muscle-tone. I'm "cut"....................What????
laugh.gif

Have you ever seen South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut? No one in that movie is cut.
nyanya.gif

cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

What happens afterwards; does it recover fine?
Happened to me when I was 16 or so. It did recover fine and now it's more flexible and sometimes the foreskin can't get over the glans anymore when it's erected. Actually it feels much better now than it did before.
smile.gif

ot: Congrats cubin', that's quite a lot of post y'know!
grog.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Penile cancer affects from 0.82 per 100,000 in Denmark to 10.5 per 100,000 men per year in parts of India (0.9 to 1 per 100,000 in the United States). Studies have reported a rate of penile cancer from 3 to 22 times higher in uncircumcised than circumcised men.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (1999) stated that studies suggest that neonatal circumcision confers some protection from penile cancer, but circumcision at a later age does not seem to confer the same level of protection. Further, because penile cancer is a rare disease, the risk of penile cancer developing in an uncircumcised man, although increased compared with a circumcised man, remains low.

I hate Wikipedia quoters, it just proves you know nothing about the topic, but facts are facts my friends.

Obviously circumcised.

cutting off the whole thing would reduce the rate to zero. would you suggest that?

cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wikipedia isn't exactly always facts
tongue.gif
got a source for those studies? chances are I could pick them apart and blow them up without blinking.

Most studies these days are pretty weak, there's a few good medical journals left but the rest is crap.

Ktaro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Penile cancer affects from 0.82 per 100,000 in Denmark to 10.5 per 100,000 men per year in parts of India (0.9 to 1 per 100,000 in the United States). Studies have reported a rate of penile cancer from 3 to 22 times higher in uncircumcised than circumcised men.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (1999) stated that studies suggest that neonatal circumcision confers some protection from penile cancer, but circumcision at a later age does not seem to confer the same level of protection. Further, because penile cancer is a rare disease, the risk of penile cancer developing in an uncircumcised man, although increased compared with a circumcised man, remains low.

I hate Wikipedia quoters, it just proves you know nothing about the topic, but facts are facts my friends.

Obviously circumcised.
So you're saying that because 1 person out of 200,000 in a developed country "might" get this disease the other 199,999 should have their penis cut?
wtf.gif
wouldin't it save alot more people if every person had to donate blood or a kidney or something haha

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/04/08/walmart-settlement-meat-seafood-do-you-qualify/