CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Screenshot_20220911-YouTube.jpg

Coming in 2023 to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, EPIC, PC, and Amazon Luna.

:arrow:Source

rushjurassicparkfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fingers crossed, though it's a shame that a franchise that produced gems like the Ezio trilogy and Black Flag 'evolved' by stripping itself of its most unique aspects by using a linoleum knife of all things... Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla were all incredibly unexciting and generic

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a legit question, but are Assassin's Creed games fun anymore? They keep pumping them out year after year and I have to ask, do they hold up?
Don't ask me, i haven't played any past Unity.
Though the general consensus is that they're just mediocre, with a lot of bloat in the mid-game, and the flaws from the early games are still there.. the story can be a hit or miss, the gameplay it's almost identical up-till Odyssey. From what i've seen anyway.. So no, you're not missing anything.. 😸

Last edited by CoolMe,

rushjurassicparkfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a legit question, but are Assassin's Creed games fun anymore? They keep pumping them out year after year and I have to ask, do they hold up?
I forced my self to finish Origins and only spent like 2 hours with Odyssey - didn't even thought about getting Valhalla. Origins was just a subpar attempt to slap on a 'souls-like' combat but Ubisoft hasn't got the slightest clue how that works. Plus, they just had to try and make the quests more Witcher 3-ish, which was also quite comical to experience (not in the good way).

So, although the games are pretty, the writing is cringy and they are simply waaay too long. Finishing Origins was quite the ordeal for me as I had to do a ton of brain dead side quests just to level up and actually be able to stealthily assassinate somebody with the hidden blade - otherwise, it won't be a one-shot kill, which is just sad and wrong in so many ways...

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1