Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Delete your Atmosphere folder, copy the new one over (1.4.0) and use the NEW fusee.bin file. You can't use the old one to boot the latest version.
Sorry for a possible stupid question but i don´t think i used this "fusee.bin" in the past...

I´m looking at my last year´s files (didn´t update this year yet, planning to do it now) and the only .bin file i found to use in tegrasmash is "hekate_ctcaer_5.6.2.bin". Is this an alternative to fusee.bin? (of course i´ll use an updated version of hekate_ctcaer_5.6.2.bin when hacking with 1.4.0 atmos)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
15.01 just dropped
God damn it, Donnie!

https://en-americas-support.nintend...tch-system-updates-and-change-history#current

Update history​

Ver. 15.0.1 (Released October 31, 2022)​

• Resolved an issue causing Error Code: 2181-1000 to appear when playing DLC from a console other than your primary console.
  • Resolved an issue preventing screenshots during specific in-game scenes for some games.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry patches are the same. Also atmosphere works with it.
That was fast, I’m still dumping Sysnand FW to update my Emunand.
Party’s over fellas. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Post automatically merged:

a fix on, it's a new thing, they forgot the stability.
Stability is in there. Last line. I have it on my Sysnand already and I think I can feel the stability a little bit.

Last edited by binkinator,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
That was fast, I’m still dumping Sysnand FW to update my Emunand.
Party’s over fellas. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Stability is in there. Last line. I have it on my Sysnand already and I think I can feel the stability a little bit.
I've got a clean backup file based emunand that's only 999Mb which I use for such things - so I just updated that, it's not a big deal if it gets broken as I just copy it back onto the micro sdcard. Then I use a firmware dumper on the switch to dump it. It takes less than 5 minutes for the entire process.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a clean backup file based emunand that's only 999Mb which I use for such things - so I just updated that, it's not a big deal if it gets broken as I just copy it back onto the micro sdcard. Then I use a firmware dumper on the switch to dump it. It takes less than 5 minutes for the entire process.
Ahhh. See, my emunand is 8G. That’s why you were faster!

No n00bs should read below this line. I’m known to do dumb shit and following me down a rabbit hole could get you or your switch hurt! Always wait for the word from SciresM before updating!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

—————————————————————————————————-

You were right @mrdude !

I’m fully dumped and bumped and can confirm no issues thus far.

image.jpg

stability…ahhhh…I’m soaking in it.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-nintendo-switch-update.621192/

Still no reason to update folks!

Last edited by binkinator,

idoctorhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I faced an issue using my switch and I'm pretty sure it's about atmo so I want to share it here. My switch can't initialise CFW - emuNAND and CFW - sysNAND if I have clean emuMMC on my sd card. Let me explain what exactly did I do.

1)Launch semi-stock
2)Update sysNAND using Daybreak to 15.0.0 (factory reset option, FAT32 + exFAT)
3)On the next boot press VOL- to get into hekate and power off (Did not try to load sysNAND)
4)Format new sd card with Large FAT32, block size default
5)Copy to sd card "clean" set of hekate/atmo/patches etc.
6)Make SD File emuMMC on this card
7)Run CFW - emuNAND / CFW - sysNAND

Tried to launch emuNAND about 4 times and sysNAND about 3 time. Every time I try it just goes to black screen or atmo logo -> stuck on Nintendo Switch logo.

I'm not really sure if factory reset option makes my sysNAND really clean like out of box.

Finally, I just got nervous, tried to launch full stock, got Nintendo set up screen, turned off and tried again. It didn't work. Then I got through nintendo set up and made emuNAND from it and it worked.

Switch Mariko, hwfly first release, bought about an year ago.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello! I faced an issue using my switch and I'm pretty sure it's about atmo so I want to share it here. My switch can't initialise CFW - emuNAND and CFW - sysNAND if I have clean emuMMC on my sd card. Let me explain what exactly did I do.

1)Launch semi-stock
2)Update sysNAND using Daybreak to 15.0.0 (factory reset option, FAT32 + exFAT)
3)On the next boot press VOL- to get into hekate and power off (Did not try to load sysNAND)
4)Format new sd card with Large FAT32, block size default
5)Copy to sd card "clean" set of hekate/atmo/patches etc.
6)Make SD File emuMMC on this card
7)Run CFW - emuNAND / CFW - sysNAND

Tried to launch emuNAND about 4 times and sysNAND about 3 time. Every time I try it just goes to black screen or atmo logo -> stuck on Nintendo Switch logo.

I'm not really sure if factory reset option makes my sysNAND really clean like out of box.

Finally, I just got nervous, tried to launch full stock, got Nintendo set up screen, turned off and tried again. It didn't work. Then I got through nintendo set up and made emuNAND from it and it worked.

Switch Mariko, hwfly first release, bought about an year ago.

Sounds like a bad SD, could you test using H2testW before next step?

Reactions: binkinator

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

chonky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So no need to update Atmosphere/Hekate for 15.01? It's all the same that worked for 15.0? I just want to update my sysnand.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to fully disable the cartridge slot in emunand, BUT NOT in sysnand ?
Sometime when i play legit cartridge in sysnand, if i switch to emunand where the warez nsp is installed, it may conflict the files between nsp datas and cartridge.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was playing dq11 in sysnand using the cartridge, and when i switch to emunand with the game still inside the switch, the warez nsp i installed became corrupted. Happens to all games installed if I have the same cartridge in the slot.
2022111100110100-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!