Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I don't think many people would care getting banned if there would be still a way to update games like you can with WUP Installer.
A mobile RetroArch machine is worth more than a Splatoon 2 machine I think :D

Reactions: Solitario

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still worried though. Switch is going to be Nintendo's only console for a lot of years. I think piracy could be a problem.
Piracy doesn't kill consoles. Shitty marketing / care for a product does, e.g. Sony with Vita. Something that Nintendo isn't guilty of with the Switch yet. Only partly, by gimping the OS (no browser, no friend features etc) in order to prevent hacking (and OH how fucking ironic) .And for the luls.

You have nothing to worry about.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it interesting that they used the famous NX in their name
Just as I predicted, wii things had "ii", wii u things had "iiU" or "U"
I predicted that Switch thing would have "NX" in their name
seems like I was right :)

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody here still buy 3ds games? piracy didn't kill 3ds, not because of our benevolence, but because it is still the only console on the market that kids can drop. parents keep it afloat, not us. piracy undeniably hurts sales, but there are other factors for sure.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody here still buy 3ds games? piracy didn't kill 3ds, not because of our benevolence, but because it is still the only console on the market that kids can drop. parents keep it afloat, not us. piracy undeniably hurts sales, but there are other factors for sure.
I still buy 3DS games despite owning a hacked 3DS. Hell, I just recently bought Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. Again, only a minority of 3DS owners actually hack their own 3DS. It's been talked about for years now and there's been studies that show that piracy doesn't really affect too much in the gaming market. It affects it on a small degree, but that's about it.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They need to add air tags to they airbuds..