Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AM ON 13.2.1 JAMS1.26JE - Any 1 know if metroid will run or will i need to update
Required firmware version for Metroid Prime Remastered is 12.0.0 and above for the xci dump, for the eshop nsp it's 12.1.0.0

mpr.jpg

Last edited by iiTzSamurai,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Short question about adjusting the config for mods (LayeredFS)...
Here's the template:
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/config_templates/override_config.ini
I have this one section this way to have games start vanilla by default and only apply mods when holding L:
Code:
[default_config]
override_key=L
; cheat_enable_key=!L

How can I add certain games to that file for which I want to start with a mod by default?

This way?
Code:
[TileID of Mario Kart for example]
override_key=!L
; cheat_enable_key=!L

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and the key identificator
You mean this?
Code:
override_key=!L
As written I want specific titles to auto-launch with their LayeredFS mods without having to hold any button while launching.
I could use the hekate-toolbox, yes, but I'd rather learn and understand how to do it manually. :)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yep, that one, for me writting directly the text file is confusing, I am using Hekate Toolbox and is lots easy to get the result I like.
Hekate Toolbox (and DeepSea Toolbox) does absolutely nothing for me. There you can only add additional configs to launch the hbmenu. I wanted to adjust the config for specific titles to use LayeredFS or not.

For example I want all games by default to not launch LayeredFS except I hold L. That's pretty easy. I only remove the "!" in front of the L at override_key.

But then I wanted to add a few specific title IDs that always auto-launch with LayeredFS when nothing is pressed/hold.

Reactions: impeeza

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hekate Toolbox (and DeepSea Toolbox) does absolutely nothing for me. There you can only add additional configs to launch the hbmenu. I wanted to adjust the config for specific titles to use LayeredFS or not.

For example I want all games by default to not launch LayeredFS except I hold L. That's pretty easy. I only remove the "!" in front of the L at override_key.

But then I wanted to add a few specific title IDs that always auto-launch with LayeredFS when nothing is pressed/hold.
to be honest before you override the L key all you had to do when you didnt want to play mods was load the game holding L. If you wanted to play mods launch the game without holding any buttons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7