Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Zulnoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I sent @SciresM my 1.0 fw dump files and he didn't ask for any additional files so hope that helped the progress
This was unrelated to CFW work, basically. He was looking for factory leftovers of pre-1.0.0 firmwares, and found a few that he didn't have and didn't know about, but this was a side project.

DarkenSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I hadn't planned on making a thread about this.

Anyway, yes, my focus will be shifting towards spending all my time working on Atmosphere until it's usable (with a diversion to get a publically usable jamais vu PoC once some of the basic building blocks are in place).

I've put up a roadmap in the issues/projects section -- all of my development will be open source and done via commits to that repo. I don't want a repeat of previous consoles where CFWs get worked on behind closed doors before their initial releases -- all of atmosphere's broken, WIP code will be available as it's written.

Looking forward to working on atmosphere :)
even if we have a firmware spoofer first it would be a huge plus

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
idk if hackings worth it any ore if i can get emulators on other portable devices and pokemon switch will probably have a pokemon stadium like mode since its on a home console that supports multiplayer with one switch.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent @SciresM my 1.0 fw dump files and he didn't ask for any additional files so hope that helped the progress
Nice work there.

I wish I could support him and others, but apparently none of them accept donations, sadly.

Why is it that when I have money, nobody wants it? But when I didn't have money, everyone bothered me for it? Sigh.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a reason everyone has been tagging you in posts this past day or so?
I honestly have no idea why everyone is tagging @Memoir in the past days or so. Like, seriously guys, if you have nothing meaningful to say about which @Memoir must abso-luuutely know, then please don't tag @Memoir. Thank you.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Currently still working on 5.x integration -- it'll be a fairly large push when I'm done in a few days :)

Also, @Memoir
MAKE IT STOP!

5.x integration? Like a 5.x emunand? Or 5.x exploit?

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The TrustZone reimplementation needs to implement all the stuff 5.x does differently to support eventual 5.x emunand.

Well that sounds promising. KSLR is a pain but I guess if you have control of it before it distributes then you have the maplist.

Good stuff. And excellent news.

Reactions: Kioku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yep most here in Ohio say pop. Oh oh yea I mean North Korea