• Views 103,390
  • Replies 276
  • Likes 44

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been saying to change the bct start for about a month lol finally someone else did it bricks away just back up your boot0 before hand

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@jjbredesen can you add that hekate will, if there is no sd card inserted or no inis, boot the official firmware with no problem?

Still don't understand why people prefer so much tx....

Probabably useless, but...
Backups? Let me tell something... You worked hard on a software, like years and years and you decide to make people pay for it... Then you learn there a multiple people who simply hacked it like that.

Think about it, that's what changed my mind on hacking (by that I mwan warrez, I still love homebrews) the switch

Last edited by mariogamer,
Reactions: whateverg1012
D

Deleted-442439

OP
The op mentioned tx in his first post. You should ask him what this has to do with TX right?
So yeah there's that

It has nothing to do with TX, I am simply referring to them as they advertised this functionality in their product, to show that you don't need to pay them for that functionality. If anything it was a slap in the face towards them.

D

Deleted-442439

OP
@jjbredesen can you add that hekate will, if there is no sd card inserted or no inis, boot the official firmware with no problem?

Still don't understand why people prefer so much tx....

Probabably useless, but...
Backups? Let me tell something... You worked hard on a software, like years and years and you decide to make people pay for it... Then you learn there a multiple people who simply hacked it like that.

Think about it, that's what changed my mind on hacking (by that I mwan warrez, I still love homebrews) the switch

1. It will not boot into OFW if there are no sd files, the bootloader will fail, it needs to be replaced by Hekate to boot.

2. As for backups, I am neither for or against them, my view is that the cat and mouse game helps improve software security in general, but I obviously don't support stealing games either (unless its EA).

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has nothing to do with TX, I am simply referring to them as they advertised this functionality in their product, to show that you don't need to pay them for that functionality. If anything it was a slap in the face towards them.
you guys are too petty
if it has nothing to do with TX why mention them?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. It will not boot into OFW if there are no sd files, the bootloader will fail, it needs to be replaced by Hekate to boot.

2. As for backups, I am neither for or against them, my view is that the cat and mouse game helps improve software security in general, but I obviously don't support stealing games either (unless its EA).
Yep, I tried to boot hekate without sd and I get a black screen

D

Deleted-442439

OP
you guys are too petty
if it has nothing to do with TX why mention them?

To show people that they don't need a TX product to do this. The method was discussed long before they ever announced anything. I believe that end users should have all the information they need, and should not buy into a product because "it is the only way" as some users here try to make it look like.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To show people that they don't need a TX product to do this. The method was discussed long before they ever announced anything. I believe that end users should have all the information they need, and should not buy into a product because "it is the only way" as some users here try to make it look like.
id edit the op
it just looks like a senseless jab to me
you guys need to stop being so petty

seriously

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.