• Thread starter Deleted-442439
  • Start date
  • Views 103,242
  • Replies 276
  • Likes 44
D

Deletedmember448668

OP
soon there is only one eshop backup and it uses a file system that they are still learning, also devs hate piracy so your hopes are not that great with them lol!!!
I did not mean piracy in anyway. Sorry my message came off that way. I dont like piracy either, i more so meant the games I already own.

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I know that we will be able to boot normally to horizon OS.. But with this method would the Nintendo Switch be permanently soft bricked? :)

D

Deletedmember448668

OP
I know that we will be able to boot normally to horizon OS.. But with this method would the Nintendo Switch be permanently soft bricked? :)
It's just for testing, and yes it's permanently rcm, no jig needed

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Were you actually taking me seriously? :rofl2:

If you did not registered your nick name as a trademark and with a currently selling product or prototype available publicly, you can't file a DMCA notice. Also brickmii82 is not equal to brickmii (even if they named it brickmii) unless it can't be distinguished between the 2 brands/products.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Isn't this easily detectable by Nintendo?

There's always risks when using unofficial stuff.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Isn't this easily detectable by Nintendo?
If you were implying about the hidden home button being detectable by ninty, there's a whole discussion about that and I think the community still haven't agreed upon yet whether it's true or not. However, this one should be a different discussion now since this isn't shorting any contacts anymore (or 'pressing' a hidden button). Whether the former is true or not, the latter shouldn't base on that.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if I do this, and run hekate, and select ofw instead of cfw, will I be able to play my carts? since it's just unmodded horizon or is the ofw option just a place holder?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
A grave warning! We don't know if Nintendo can detect this and ban you!

EDIT: Clarification, since a RCM originally is a broken Switch. And yet your Switch works, it's a big flag, if they can detect it that is.

Last edited by linuxares,
Reactions: jimmyj and annson24

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
OFW DOES work as long as you don't make it stay in sleep mode too long. It WILL turn back on if it's just like, 1 second but if it's more then it won't-

Also if i recall, i read somewhere that atmosphere was updated to fix sleep mode. It's just that hekate hasn't implemented it.

Reactions: Deletedmember448668

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OFW DOES work as long as you don't make it stay in sleep mode too long. It WILL turn back on if it's just like, 1 second but if it's more then it won't-

Also if i recall, i read somewhere that atmosphere was updated to fix sleep mode. It's just that hekate hasn't implemented it.
so it's safe to install and play games normally?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol