Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
>this isnt finish'

From the looks of it it hasn't even started 💀

Edit: I'll be nice and recommend some starting points for you.

For the back-end, I'd recommend using a PHP framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, or w/e) (or you can be based and just use vanilla PHP) and MySQL if you feel like going the old school way, but if you prefer trying the new school way, then you can try using a NodeJS and a "NoSQL" database (like Firebase)

As for the front-end, you can use a framework like react-native, angular, vue, or any of the popular js frameworks out there. If you prefer not using a framework, you can always fallback to using plain HTML, CSS, and JS.

In the end though, unless you got a bunch of money lying around, you're not gonna be able to get random people to help. The best thing you can do rn is to start learning and working on it on your own, then once you get popular enough, you can have others help you via contributions.

While I personally recommend reading the documentations, I get that it isn't straightforward and easy to understand for people with abs no experience in the field. You can start out by watching some youtube videos and trying to understand the basics of programming first, then just going deeper down from there. gl if you're planning on tackling this idea.

Last edited by Coolsonickirby,

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>this isnt finish'

From the looks of it it hasn't even started 💀

Edit: I'll be nice and recommend some starting points for you.

For the back-end, I'd recommend using a PHP framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, or w/e) (or you can be based and just use vanilla PHP) and MySQL if you feel like going the old school way, but if you prefer trying the new school way, then you can try using a NodeJS and a "NoSQL" database (like Firebase)

As for the front-end, you can use a framework like react-native, angular, vue, or any of the popular js frameworks out there. If you prefer not using a framework, you can always fallback to using plain HTML, CSS, and JS.

In the end though, unless you got a bunch of money lying around, you're not gonna be able to get random people to help. The best thing you can do rn is to start learning and working on it on your own, then once you get popular enough, you can have others help you via contributions.

While I personally recommend reading the documentations, I get that it isn't straightforward and easy to understand for people with abs no experience in the field. You can start out by watching some youtube videos and trying to understand the basics of programming first, then just going deeper down from there. gl if you're planning on tackling this idea.
this is honestly not meant to be a youtube alternative and i'm not expecting people to help. the idea is i am stupid
edit: also i dont want to make a new google account because im using mine for a personal YouTube channel already

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i suck at code
please help
this isnt finish'
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:arrow:source
:arrow:link
This is script kiddy type shit. Read some books on programming in HTML, CSS and PHP. Maybe look at some examples of YouTube alternatives and make a clone of that, IF its open-source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!