Gaming Bayonetta: The Complete Package (B1 & B2) for Wii U!

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since bayo 1 had a good streaming and not long loading times I guess bayo 2 does not force you to wait minutes until the level is loaded, either.

I got the disc version (special edition) today for 47,99€ (20% off!). original price was 59,99€.

I can live with that. good price for 2 great games.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You've gotta admit that Hyrule Warriors has a great soundtrack even though it's a shitty repetitive game. ;)

I'd dare you to post your Hyrule Warriors on Amazon UK/US and then see how Nintendo fanboys react to it.. hint: They'd downvote you and call you a hater regardless that you've pointed out the flaws. lolnin10doses
Yes, I got to admit that point. I first thought that you could choose from all the music in the menu ingame before a fight, but the're missing tracks that are really good.
And I would not say it's shitty - it's just not well done and lacks variety, there is no blood in it.

Just played through the story from Bayonetta 2 - just great! Even if I got to think about the story once more. :toot:

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Strange that Bayonetta's a playable character in Wonderful 101 but I wasn't aware she was in until today. Kind of a dick move to hid her away all this time when I could've played as Bayonetta!

While pressing ZR: ↑ ↓ ↑ → ← XBYA

630x.jpg

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._unlock_bayonetta_and_co_in_the_wonderful_101

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Strange that Bayonetta's a playable character in Wonderful 101 but I wasn't aware she was in until today. Kind of a dick move to hid her away all this time when I could've played as Bayonetta!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._unlock_bayonetta_and_co_in_the_wonderful_101

lol, just lol ....
still didn't even finish bayo 1, yet, but when I'm through with both, then I might just buy wonderful 101 to check it out :P
no, not just because bayonetta is in it X.x I have wanted to play this game for a long time already, just didn't have the time yet..
is it worth its price? the demo was not 100% persuading, hence I don't own it already

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I decided to replay Bayo 1 before Bayo 2, and I'm enjoying myself as much as ever. I haven't tried all the costumes yet, but I'm digging the Varia suit.

It essentially is the same game of course, but it feels just a tad more polished in a very nice way. Only frame rate drops that I've noticed so far are briefly in certain fights with bosses and big enemies (I just beat Fortitudo, btw, so if there are any major frame rate drops after that, I haven't seen them yet).

Also, was there a target switch button in the PS3/360 version? I never noticed that when i first played on 360, but I'm noticing both Bayo 1 and the Bayo 2 demo on Wii U have that. It's a nice, useful feature.

Anyway, it's really nice to see a decent Wii U port of a PS3/360 game. That's pretty rare to see (only other one off the top of my head is Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Director's Cut). Especially considering how it's an afterthought to the sequel, being developed by a rather small company.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just look at this:

This reseller probably pre-ordered more than 10 copies just to re-sell them at £100+. Fucking scumbags like these are why pure hearted fans can't get these editions they wanted so much.:angry:
Give me some cotton balls .. I'll show no mercy! :gun:

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This reseller probably pre-ordered more than 10 copies just to re-sell them at £100+. Fucking scumbags like these are why pure hearted fans can't get these editions they wanted so much.:angry:

That's exactly how I feel everytime they release a new pair of Air Jordans. Never thought games would stoop down to the same level of resellers screwing genuine fans, but I guess we've reached that point already.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let a friend of mine try Bayonetta 1, showed him the prologue cutscene, he's loving it (obviously), then, when he gets to fight the first enemies he just smashes X and A. "I've got absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm loving it."

Chapter 5 really gets a jump in difficulity, and I found out that there's one thing I hate more than Grace and Glory, and that is Grace and Glory again after beating them. Seriously, screw those.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let a friend of mine try Bayonetta 1, showed him the prologue cutscene, he's loving it (obviously), then, when he gets to fight the first enemies he just smashes X and A. "I've got absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm loving it."

Chapter 5 really gets a jump in difficulity, and I found out that there's one thing I hate more than Grace and Glory, and that is Grace and Glory again after beating them. Seriously, screw those.

XD
That was the first time in the game I also rage quitted :)
Also because you've just got the panther thingy which screws with rapidly mashing the evade button :/

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What does Enzo mean with: "You own Alex The Kid for the flight" ?

Hm.. I'm stucked. I missed one Witch Heart and I think one Moon Pearl .. does anyone know if there is a video guide on the net?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Bayonetta 2's out so Mega64's suicidal attempt is better than ever!

SomecallmeJohnny has reviewed Bayonetta 2 (and the original too, again).​

His next review's going to be Sonic Boom oh god help him.:(

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
SomecallmeJohnny has reviewed Bayonetta 2 (and the original too, again).

His next review's going to be Sonic Boom oh god help him.:(

Darn it, I need to get a move on Bayonetta. I picked up Bayo 2 on launch day, but decided to replay the original first. I haven't played it in over a week because I've been distracted. As much as I like Johnnu, I think I'll avoid this review until I beat them both.

And that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this video here. "Oh God, poor Johnny, I know he's going to soldier through this." :lol:

I wonder if he's ever going to review the Shantae games? I know he put an addendum in one of his videos for awareness for the Half-Genie Hero Kickstartser, since he had recently discovered the first two games on 3DS, and really liked them. Since Shantae and the Pirate's Curse came out, I figured he might review that.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Darn it, I need to get a move on Bayonetta. I picked up Bayo 2 on launch day, but decided to replay the original first. I haven't played it in over a week because I've been distracted. As much as I like Johnnu, I think I'll avoid this review until I beat them both.

And that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this video here. "Oh God, poor Johnny, I know he's going to soldier through this." :lol:

I wonder if he's ever going to review the Shantae games? I know he put an addendum in one of his videos for awareness for the Half-Genie Hero Kickstartser, since he had recently discovered the first two games on 3DS, and really liked them. Since Shantae and the Pirate's Curse came out, I figured he might review that.

I totally forgot that Sonic Boom was developed by ex-members of Naughty Dog.. no wonder they don't work for Naughty Dog any more.

I predict 3's and 4's, maybe even a few 5's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo