• Start date
  • Views 3,864
  • Replies 43

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of interest, given the news that White British people are now in the minority in London, are there any major North American cities that have a similar demographic?
Yes, if I recall correctly one major city in the USA is Detroit that has an 80% population of Black people. And of course our capital Washington D.C is only 38.5% White(And has one of the highest crime rate in the country). Also the minority birth rate in the U.S was more then the white birth rate this year. If I recall correctly the chairman of Germany and France said that these countries will become an Islamic State in 30 years. So soon the white race will probably be no more, Europe is turning into Asia/Africa. Might be either a good thing or a bad thing, if your white its probably a bad thing but if you are a minority then its a good thing, think of it as a non violent conquest if you will :). Nothing wrong with that as long as people don't die, just the culture gets destroyed.

no_chocobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the area I live in, I've been a victim of TONS of discrimination because I am white. In this area of the state, there are plenty of neighborhoods where you CANNOT LIVE because you are white. I don't see protests for white rights here....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo