• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Ben Shapiro on the Israel Attacks

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I don't even know who this guy is, and I did not watched the video, but I doubt that an American would not be 100% on Israel side. I believe that even the american nazi are against Palestine more than against Israel.

Reactions: ganons

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There's no chance Shapiro has the correct take on this since he's pro-Putin, and Russia is working with Iran and Hamas to shake up the hornet's nest. So at best he might've gotten halfway there, and that's only if he's calling for an end to the "eye for an eye" bullshit from both sides. The continued slaughter of civilians is unacceptable, and makes the IDF appear as terrorists just as much as Hamas does from an outside perspective.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
God damn, watched the whole thing. Pretty brutal to watch. He REALLY has a chip on his shoulder for "the squad". Politicians all over are saying the same thing, but he just LOVES to pinpoint them even though their responses were just hoping for the killing to stop. The douche in NY talking happily about the killings at the festival was also really hard to watch.

Here's my VERY base level understanding of what has happened there historically :
- Many Jewish refugees couldn't find a place to settle after WW2.
- The US asked them where they wanted, and they said their historical homeland.
- The US shoved them in the middle of an area surrounded by people who didn't want to be displaced and historically don't like them.
- The US, feeling responsible for putting them there, supported them for years and years with money and weapons.
- The Palestinians rejected the new created borders, and there was fighting. During that time, the Israelites had better funding and took even more land.
- Now the Palestinians are relegated to Gaza (Which is walled off completely) and the West Bank (Which is highly occupied illegally by Israel).

Shapiro said that everything is great for them, and they've given 15,000 Palestinians work visas to go into Israel, but when the population is 600,000, that's pretty pitiful. From an outsiders view, it looks like Israel has had their foot on the necks of the Palestinians for a long time, while claiming that they're getting equal treatment.

It's not hard to see why the violence is still ongoing.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'll admit I don't like Ben Shapiro and find him a bit of a joke, but in this instance he's actually right.

Hopefully, there'll be a way for them to come to an agreement without matters getting even worse as it already is.

well first and foremost, i applaud you for actually admitting hes right given a bias, but can i ask you a question? does it scare you to know you find him a bit of a joke, yet you agree with him? what does that say about you?

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't even know who this guy is, and I did not watched the video, but I doubt that an American would not be 100% on Israel side. I believe that even the american nazi are against Palestine more than against Israel.
He's just another contrarian internet influencer that pretends being "based and redpilled unlike libtards" until you say anything negative about Israel and Jews. He's also famous for having a sister with huge milkers. At least the Ben Shapiro memes are funny.

Reactions: _47iscool

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't watch him, so I don't know much about him directly, but base on what I seen, he just looks like another grifter.
His debate tactic is to talk fast and confidently. He'll often go to colleges to debate but when pressed there's a number of occasions where he leaves because he ends up getting clowned.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
makes me wonder that now he's commiting indisciminate mass genocide now and the fucking reds are supporting it, though not supprised considering they want a dictator in charge (again) and some by force if necessary
Netanyahu is essentially that dictator already, what with the judicial takeover he was allowed to orchestrate. Always the refuge of a weak leader to rally the people around bloodlust/revenge, and I'm very much including GWB under that umbrella.

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1697061502593847.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw