Hacking Question Best tool to install NSP

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it better to use MTP or the DBI Backend to install via USB?
I mean in terms of speed and reliability.
I've only used the MTP server, as I think the backend is Windows only. Really happy with the MTP option tho, it's fast and reliable and multifunctional.

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well if it is the same in terms of speed and all that I think I'll stick with MTP cuse it's just 'plug and play' whereas dbibackend would require running an additional program in windows to get it working if I'm not mistaken.

BTW has anyone encounter any problems enabling USB 3.0 to do USB installs? By problems I mean getting corrupt data and stuff like that, wondering it since I imagine there's a good reason that the Switch doesn't have it enable by default.
There's even a warning on DBI's: Important - activating USB 3.0 can interfere with bluetooth and 2.4GHz wifi connections. If you experience any connection issues with your wireless controllers or 2.4GHz wifi networks then you should not activate USB 3.0. 5GHz wifi connections should be generally unaffacted.

But anyway how much faster can it get by using USB 3.0 for USB installs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks