• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden says:"Pandemic in the USA is over !"

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I'ts been over for a couple of years to be honest and there's more people dying now because of lack of treatment and diagnosis because the shutdown in Europe than what covid killed. Also the "vaccine" has been giving loads of people heart problems and healthy young people have been dropping down dead for "no reason".

Last edited by mrdude,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was so fucking weird. It's like the media and everything just memoryholed Covid. I remember being spooked to stay in doors, no crowd, stay 6 feet away. And then seeing on TV that people are literally protesting without masks, etc, and being freaked out that the pandemic is going to get much worse. And then I got called a racist for complaining, lol.

Reactions: City and nWo

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was so fucking weird. It's like the media and everything just memoryholed Covid. I remember being spooked to stay in doors, no crowd, stay 6 feet away. And then seeing on TV that people are literally protesting without masks, etc, and being freaked out that the pandemic is going to get much worse. And then I got called a racist for complaining, lol.
All a political control sceem. It is a scare tactics. O mokey pokes new on for ya. I hate this era. Politician left and right both will say and do anything to keep USA in there field. Land of the free and home of the brave is a total joke now more like control of many and scared asses!
Yes I am an amarica but I sometimes wish I wasn't.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am an amarica
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah Biden does a dumb thing, very unsurprising and unheard of.
This^
Declaring it over while it’s still spreading is just going to cause another outbreak. This isn’t just stupid, it’s dangerous

Reactions: mituzora

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'ts been over for a couple of years to be honest and there's more people dying now because of lack of treatment and diagnosis because the shutdown in Europe than what covid killed. Also the "vaccine" has been giving loads of people heart problems and healthy young people have been dropping down dead for "no reason".
Sources?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.