• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden says:"Pandemic in the USA is over !"

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biden finally says something that makes sense.
Alizhimmer.🤪 (Pretend to help but take as much$ possible while enslaved all)
Tumpits demon lovers.Contex lie lie and keep lieing untill people believe you turn brother against brorher friend again friend.

O both have same goal decisive exploit take control of people and $.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pandemic and the 2020 riots really opened my eyes to have incompetent our government truly are. They ran around like headless chickens during the start of the pandemic. Then during the riots, anarchist and blm rioters were trashing my area, and 911 never sent a police officer or any help. I had to scare them away from my house with a gun that I bought on my birthday, as a birthday present for my self. My city only gave a shit about the rich area, and tear gassed the rioters, lol.

That 711 near my house, like 5 minutes away walking distance never opened back up. :( I miss eating cheap hot dogs there, and putting tons of sour kraut and pickles with it. They got trashed by the rioters, and now it's an abandoned building.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The pandemic and the 2020 riots really opened my eyes to have incompetent our government truly are.

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom
Looking at your signature, I can tell you know that it could be MUCH worse. The occasional incompetence is better than constant maliciousness.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took my mask off in April 2020. Never got sick this entire time and I live in Florida, which I'm told is a wasteland with bodies everywhere.
I was doing my driving lessons during 2020/21 and I had to use a mask which made my glasses all foggy. I just ended up cutting the mask with small holes without it being noticeable, and keeping my nose out of it.

If it was actually useful, I'd use it, but it isn't. It made breathing very unpleasant. I remember seeing a teen walking down the street with his glasses all foggy too, thanks to you know what.

This didn't feel like it was about health, but compliance.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Covid is here to stay for the rest of our lives, but as a "pandemic" it has to be declared over at some point. Most importantly, hospital staff and resources are no longer overwhelmed throughout the vast majority of the country.

Over a million people died in the US alone, dude. If you're young and in relatively good shape, it was never about protecting yourself, but rather protecting others who aren't/weren't.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if we don't need to wear mask during the holiday season then it's over. also biden i should be getting more stimus checks you bastard.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was doing my driving lessons during 2020/21 and I had to use a mask which made my glasses all foggy. I just ended up cutting the mask with small holes without it being noticeable, and keeping my nose out of it.

If it was actually useful, I'd use it, but it isn't. It made breathing very unpleasant. I remember seeing a teen walking down the street with his glasses all foggy too, thanks to you know what.

It was always about compliance, but states like Florida and Texas and countries like Sweden did not comply. I remember being called a Covid denier, grandma killer, and anti-vaxxer. I continued to live life normally.

Next year should prove to be interesting when the investigations into Covid from it's origins to the states and national governments' responses to it.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This week I have admitted more covid patients than the last few months combined - admittedly none of them were very ill

Reactions: WeedZ and Xzi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covid is here to stay for the rest of our lives, but as a "pandemic" it has to be declared over at some point. Most importantly, hospital staff and resources are no longer overwhelmed throughout the vast majority of the country.

Over a million people died in the US alone, dude. If you're young and in relatively good shape, it was never about protecting yourself, but rather protecting others who aren't/weren't.
I remember seeing a newspaper page where they made it look like it was the end of days, sort of like a zombie apocalypse with deaths by country. What a time to be alive.

And if masks do work, this should not be possible:

I feel bad for this doctor to risk his health, but it was necessary to make this point.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was always about compliance, but states like Florida and Texas and countries like Sweden did not comply. I remember being called a Covid denier, grandma killer, and anti-vaxxer. I continued to live life normally.

Next year should prove to be interesting when the investigations into Covid from it's origins to the states and national governments' responses to it.
Yep.

And I didn't take the vax. I know I'd just regret that decision ultimately.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
And if masks do work, this should not be possible:
All he managed to demonstrate is that masks do work to reduce the distance that a sneeze or cough will travel. The vapor moves maybe a foot or two to either side, so in addition to the "six foot" rule it's enough to help protect a lot of people. Without the mask a sneeze or cough can have particulates reach up to ten feet in front of you.

Not that we really need a video demonstration like this when we have years of raw data. Asian cultures would mask up every flu season even before Covid, and routinely see much lower rates of infection per capita than America and other Western nations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work