Blank emuMMC with no sysMMC access?

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
topic says it all - is this possible? I have an OLED that's in rough shape. barely works LOL but it will not read the sysMMC in hekate to get a valid dump. Its likely the picofly install is shitty, but that's not what im concerned with.

can i create a fresh, blank emuMMC without any access to my sysMMC?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
topic says it all - is this possible? I have an OLED that's in rough shape. barely works LOL but it will not read the sysMMC in hekate to get a valid dump. Its likely the picofly install is shitty, but that's not what im concerned with.

can i create a fresh, blank emuMMC without any access to my sysMMC?
You can reflash your sysNAND with unbricking instructions from this forum. In theory, you could use the same instructions, but flash your emuNAND instead of your sysNAND. But if you can fix your sysNAND, that's obviously better. Though, if the NAND is so damaged/corrupted that PRODINFO can't be recovered, the console will not be able to go online again, as keys that are required for online are stored there. There are 2 guides, one for if you have a PRODINFO backup, and one for if you don't (Pikafix Pack)

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crap. this is an OLED and it seems i messed it up pretty good then. it doesn't reliably boot into hekate after installing the rp2040 chip. yellow blinking light seems to indicate dat0 is the culprit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: