Gaming Brothers Conflict: Passion Pink Translation Project

Azusa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, first post! Surprisingly, a guy cares about this game (I have a serious love for the anime, too hhh). I think I figured this out, vaguely.

-So the scripts are packaged into .zip files, which are packaged into .afs files. I found the PK header for the .zip file (and made sure the file properly ended!), and created a new container.
-I pasted the contents from the section of the afs file (basically, I copied the zip file out of the afs container), then wrote it to a zip on my desktop.
I extracted it, then opened it up in MadEdit, which supports the formatting of the text (UTF-16LE). I wrote to the file, saved it, then put it back into the .zip file.
I then opened the .afs file back up and the .zip file (in HxD) and replaced it in there, and lo and behold, it worked!

Edit!
So it's vaguely broken after the first sentence for some reason. I was told something about offsets? I'll post some screens so it's easily more understandable.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    873.6 KB · Views: 270
  • ULJM06066_00009.jpg
    ULJM06066_00009.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 258
  • ULJM06066_00010.jpg
    ULJM06066_00010.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 272
  • ULJM06066_00011.jpg
    ULJM06066_00011.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 245
  • ULJM06066_00012.jpg
    ULJM06066_00012.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by Azusa,
Reactions: iamKHEEMchi

Ratbiitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this project was abandoned my heart sunk I have both games, no patch and it's been five years I really hope y'all get it working soon

Azusa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this project was abandoned my heart sunk I have both games, no patch and it's been five years I really hope y'all get it working soon

I'm really hoping someone does try and help me here. I played the game twice over, enjoying it both times. I just really want to legitimately enjoy it, in full English. Let's hope someone actually listens this time.

Guest3105

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn, I'm surprised by how many Brazilians like this game. I just got passion pink right now and I wish I understood what they were saying :( is there no translation anywhere? Like, does anyone have the script in English? I don't need it to be patched in the room, I just really want to know what they're saying

lrisal

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Damn, I'm surprised by how many Brazilians like this game. I just got passion pink right now and I wish I understood what they were saying :( is there no translation anywhere? Like, does anyone have the script in English? I don't need it to be patched in the room, I just really want to know what they're saying
Honestly same her, i have both BB and PP and i just really want the translation to be able to understand :/ (also, i'm portuguese hiii! i didn't know BC was so popular too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto