Emulation [CHEAT] CE Table for Wind Waker HD

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
Yeah everything looks fine. Have you tried disabling the Activate script and enabling it multiple times? Again I can only think of one more solution, after that I will just hard code it and then it should work for you as long as you use Cemu 2.0.
Yes i already tried multiple times.

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes i already tried multiple times.
Alright, this is the last go for the time being. I have tried one last attempt to fix it. Hopefully this is it. Fingers crossed...

I have uploaded it as 'EXPERIMENTAL' as it's name. Let me know if it works. Can you also send me a screenshot of the window caption for Cemu while the game is running? I would like to get to the bottom of this at some point. If you are having this problem, others will too. Sending me something like this would be sufficient:
1663715898439.png

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
Alright, this is the last go for the time being. I have tried one last attempt to fix it. Hopefully this is it. Fingers crossed...

I have uploaded it as 'EXPERIMENTAL' as it's name. Let me know if it works. Can you also send me a screenshot of the window caption for Cemu while the game is running? I would like to get to the bottom of this at some point. If you are having this problem, others will too. Sending me something like this would be sufficient:View attachment 328137
ok, here you go.

Attachments

• 2JPG.JPG
    2JPG.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: n0ted

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
CE keeps freezing with the experimental update,
and now i
I was getting the error too. I had a typo and just reuploaded it now. Apologi
All the speed codes work fine now in the section ( Misc) .
The Bid Time (Windfall island) works also on the mail mini game in Dragon Roost island.
I don't know how you gonna do it maybe change the name.
It look good for me now.
I will report to you if there is other issue.

Last edited by piek50,

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and now i

All the speed codes work fine now in the section ( Misc) .
The Bid Time (Windfall island) works also on the mail mini game in Dragon Roost island.
I don't know how you gonna do it maybe change the name.
It look good for me now.
I will report to you if there is other issue.
I have organized the minigames into their respective categories with an update (version 3.4 of the Cheat Table). So it should be less confusing and have proper names. I never play the mini-games, and as metioned in my original post, I used some offsets (the minigame offsets happen to be some of them) from some others and never got around to testing them.

Also, thanks for testing the Cheat Table for me. I can only encounter and find so many so many bugs myself, so it's nice to have someone helping find them. Thanks!

Reactions: piek50

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
@SumRandomGuy hey buddy, I need help with the view mode in CE.
how to switch between full view mode and compact mode.
I have noticed that not every ct file has it.
Is it build in CE or does it need to be create first?

thanks in advance.

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

thanks in advance.
From what I know, it needs to be toggled with a script. Alternately, you could make an autoscript for cheat engine to show the option on the startup of cheat engine. Or if you don't know how to do that, you can select it from my cheat table, copy it and then paste it into another one.

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

thanks in advance.
From what I know, it needs to be toggled with a script. Alternately, you could make an autoscript for cheat engine to show the option on the startup of cheat engine. Or if you don't know how to do that, you can select it from my cheat table, copy it and then paste it into another one.
I have made an autorun script that will run whenever an instance of cheat engine is opened up. If you extract the zip folder and put the contents (addcompactmode.lua) in the "autorun" folder within your cheat engine directory, it should give you the compact view option.

Attachments

• addcompactmode.zip
    425 bytes · Views: 48
Reactions: piek50

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
I have made an autorun script that will run whenever an instance of cheat engine is opened up. If you extract the zip folder and put the contents (addcompactmode.lua) in the "autorun" folder within your cheat engine directory, it should give you the compact view option.
Thank you, i will try it out

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's the cheat table or cemu but I can't find mendii or the little kokiri guy where they are suppose to be to let me into the temples in the second part of game anyone have this issue or possibly a save file so I can progress in the game would suck to have to start over and have the same thing happen

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if it's the cheat table or cemu but I can't find mendii or the little kokiri guy where they are suppose to be to let me into the temples in the second part of game anyone have this issue or possibly a save file so I can progress in the game would suck to have to start over and have the same thing happen
You have to learn the songs from the Wind/Earth Temple entrances before you can find them. Have you done that yet?

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
Heya!
I'm currently working on a CEMU Cheat tool which supports multiple games to use cheats for.
QC9tJzfb.png
WX0nOcO7.png

Can I use your tables (both tp and ww) if needed? So it's faster for me to find other stuff.
TP is almost done already but might take a look at it anyway.
I'd also give credits to you with a link to your GBAtemp profile.
Hallo buddy, Have you work on your CEMU Cheat tool?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F