Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So in the current state merging latest version of Citra with pad support and filters is impossible?
Not exactly unless you sacrifice one of the PRs just to make the other work.
What about audio
What do you mean Audio? Audio has been merge to the Master Build a long time ago.

Just let the bots do the work. If one PR is supported and compatible, then it can be officially merge.

pikachujapan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly unless you sacrifice one of the PRs just to make the other work.

What do you mean Audio? Audio has been merge to the Master Build a long time ago.

Just let the bots do the work. If one PR is supported and compatible, then it can be officially merge.
I maen speed of audio

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean speed of audio
There's nothing to do with the audio. If you got low FPS, then you will get slow audio. The audio has been sync to the fullspeed and it's not like other PC Games or emulators which leaves desynchronization and it's terrible to play Rhythm Heaven, Project Mirai, or Pokemon Replays with a desynchronize audio in 30FPS.

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yes. But it's still the same result as the Bleeding Edge. Just added other PRs that will have issues on the emulator.
Hey, guys, as wwylele says, there's no new Chinese build since Dec 1. The version they are talking is only be translated based on official build, nothing changed.

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Its true? its faster than BE104?.

It's the same as the BEs from a few days ago he only added XBRZ filtering and it's fully in chinese in short don't bother, the only one compiling pretty good builds on Baidu was GMK and he stopped a while ago so i would just stick to the BEs for now.

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where is the change list?

Bravely Default still just shows a black screen and controller support was not added. What's the last official build that ran Bravely Default?
Worked normal here for me on BE 106
Capturar.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ