Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

EdyMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any solution for MH4U? I tried several things related to V-sync and fps limiter in NVIDIA Inspector and none of them solved the "lag" when locked at 60 fps. I'm almost crying with him almost playable.

PeterAn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1.4 not crash tauros mount animation

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,

ErikLukeBarone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot. Sorry for asking another noob question but is there a way to change frame cap from 30fps to 60fps or 45fps? I am using the Limit Framerate and the fps is capped at 30fps so i was just wondering if there is a way to raise it to 45 or 60

Slidingbass

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot. Sorry for asking another noob question but is there a way to change frame cap from 30fps to 60fps or 45fps? I am using the Limit Framerate and the fps is capped at 30fps so i was just wondering if there is a way to raise it to 45 or 60
No there isn't you could try msi afterburner or dxtory but those are known to mess with the textures in citra

Reactions: ErikLukeBarone

ErikLukeBarone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
half a year ago I was using Citra to play Pokemon Moon and the game ran 20fps and now 6 months later I came back to check on the progress and Citra can now run Ultra Moon at 60fps what an insane progress. I remember in 2014 or 2015 when Citra was annouced back then the emulator can hardly run Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is so awesome

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any solution for MH4U? I tried several things related to V-sync and fps limiter in NVIDIA Inspector and none of them solved the "lag" when locked at 60 fps. I'm almost crying with him almost playable.

i believe all monster hunter games on 3ds have framedrops, maybe that is what you are experiencing?
if so, that cannot be fixed.

EdyMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i believe all monster hunter games on 3ds have framedrops, maybe that is what you are experiencing?
if so, that cannot be fixed.
No, it's not frame drop, I think it's a frameskip problem. You can see that in the video they posted two pages ago. In my PC the game runs at ~ 150 fps without limiter, but when locking at 60 the experience is not smooth, it seems that some frames are missing. Maybe I'm not explaining very well, I can record a video if needed.

Last edited by EdyMaster,

neon_xeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using the mingw build works very well with upscale, however i cannot get the side by side screen to work :/
EDIT : nvm got it to work with ini editing

Last edited by neon_xeon,

Urdaneta09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
No, it's not frame drop, I think it's a frameskip problem. You can see that in the video they posted two pages ago. In my PC the game runs at ~ 150 fps without limiter, but when locking at 60 the experience is not smooth, it seems that some frames are missing. Maybe I'm not explaining very well, I can record a video if needed.
Try this build
http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/zPGGe2EX/file.html

are the last without the frame skip/FMV thing but of of course the game is heavy will be too slow without the frameskip

Reactions: EdyMaster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it