Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Okay, I finally got time to get the ally code. It's 4601-6749-3128
My wife just took over the TV when I went to the computer but I'll add everyone else when she's done if I can.
So just to be sure, my name was Maxternal so it should now be ^4[Temp]Maxternal . . . right?

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, I finally got time to get the ally code. It's 4601-6749-3128
My wife just took over the TV when I went to the computer but I'll add everyone else when she's done if I can.
So just to be sure, my name was Maxternel so it should now be ^4[Temp]Maxternal . . . right?
Welcome to the clan :D, yes you need to add that before your name and you only need to add once the ^4 (its a color code) but i think its better without it so just [Temp]Maxternal (you can add color codes to your name if you want.

kills4fun

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I would like to join.I have played alot of cod games but this is my first on wii.My version is sadly on French i cant understand anything :( ,but i still can play(barely).I will setup internet in a few days and il tell you my fc when i get it :)

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
I would like join.I have played alot of cod games but this is my first on wii.My version is sadly on French i cant understand anything :( ,but i still can play(barely).I will setup internet in a few days and il tell you my fc when i get it :)
Ok no problem but this hás been a bit dead cause nobody hás been online and school has started.

is the temp part required? lol been looking for a few mates to play some wii black ops, & mw3 with tho lol
Its only needed if we ever join a public match as a clan on private match its not needed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!