• Total voters

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I prefer Vanilla coke but I will drink pepsi or coke.. Dont really care..
tongue.gif

L

lastdual

I remember reading a study about this a while back. It was conducted on one of those drinking "challenges" where the labels are hidden.

Pepsi was found to be sweeter tasting. The result was that most people liked the sweeter drink more *initially*, but the same sweetness turned people off after a time. By the end of bottle, most actually preferred Coke's less sweet flavor over Pepsi's.

Thus, more sugar = better first taste, but you get sick of it. The more dry flavor provides better refreshment in the long run.

walkearth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know how can people still prefer coke before pepsi!?
wacko.gif

Everyone of you who prefer the coke make an experiment. Buy a bottle of coke and a bottle of pepsi. Drink from the coke, wait two minutes and drink from the pepsi. After thatput some coke in a glass and put some pepsi in another glass. Leave them for a day, and tomorrow try each one of them. You'll be surprised
lecture.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
walkearth said:
I don't know how can people still prefer coke before pepsi!?
wacko.gif

Everyone of you who prefer the coke make an experiment. Buy a bottle of coke and a bottle of pepsi. Drink from the coke, wait two minutes and drink from the pepsi. After thatput some coke in a glass and put some pepsi in another glass. Leave them for a day, and tomorrow try each one of them. You'll be surprised
lecture.gif
Because they'll be flat?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: