• No

Votes: 128 51.0%

• Total voters

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would really love to see this being real but instead of it being a big 5.0 update they just called it 4.1.1 update just to mess with everyone.

Still staying on 3.0 though.

D

Deleted User

OP
This direct (if on the 11th) will be exactly 364 days (or maybe 363 idk) from the "First Look at Nintendo Switch" direct from which many of their preorders stemmed. It would be a huge anniversary thing to announce this update as well as some of the rumored titles (such as more info on Prime 4, Animal Crossing, Smash) etc.

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I think it's real.

For the Mario Kart 8 icon thing, I think it's archived, and before you start saying about the cloud icon... I think splatoon 2 was just showing that "This is where games that you put the cartridge in will be.".

Like you know when you put a card in and it goes to the front? I'm thinking maybe we could change where it goes. Since all the other games aren't really important for the order, it doesn't show an icon for them.

Also if this is real I bet you for CFW, we'll see pictures made together with folders.

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I think it is a fake.

-Storage
-It's unlikely Nintendo would release that many features in one update
-Person wanted to show off just about every new feature, except that web browser . . .
-When they held the home button and the side menu appeared it looked really weird. It didn't have any options to let you adjust the music or audio.
-"Media Folder" and "VC Folder" made no sense, unless the person named them that.
I don't think the volume slider is there when docked. Which this switch was docked.

It's being displayed through a monitor. There's actually nothing to disprove it running off a computer. For all we know this could be a well made mockup.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the volume slider is there when docked. Which this switch was docked.

It's being displayed through a monitor. There's actually nothing to disprove it running off a computer. For all we know this could be a well made mockup.
Hell, for all we know, it could be a video playing through the hidden browser!

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This direct (if on the 11th) will be exactly 364 days (or maybe 363 idk) from the "First Look at Nintendo Switch" direct from which many of their preorders stemmed. It would be a huge anniversary thing to announce this update as well as some of the rumored titles (such as more info on Prime 4, Animal Crossing, Smash) etc.

lol FnCK the nintendo switch preorder situation, that was a DISASTER. Announcing 'we expect to sell 4million consoles in 2017'.....

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the video is real but that doesn't mean we will be getting everything in the video soon, some of the stuff could stay beta longer than others or even never be released to the public.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If it's really real, considering how many things are getting added all at once, it wouldn't be surprising if some exploits popped up with the update from some minor mistakes by Ninty... Curious to see whether it's real or fake, but we got almost a week to go until the direct!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's real.

For the Mario Kart 8 icon thing, I think it's archived, and before you start saying about the cloud icon... I think splatoon 2 was just showing that "This is where games that you put the cartridge in will be.".

Like you know when you put a card in and it goes to the front? I'm thinking maybe we could change where it goes. Since all the other games aren't really important for the order, it doesn't show an icon for them.

Also if this is real I bet you for CFW, we'll see pictures made together with folders.
Literally part of what the video shows off is that you can now custom arrange icons instead of it doing it automatically

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think nintendo didn't put a web browser on the switch for a reason (exploits). What would be a good reason they would add a web browser to the switch now? I think it is faked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sup nerds