Hacking Question Corrupted installation on Hekate but not on fusee_primary

Kawaii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im having this wierd issue with my switch setup.
Im using a sandisk 256gb formatted to fat32

Currently on fw 9.2.0 on atmosphere 0.10.5

All of my installations are NSPs
Whenever i injected fusee_primary.bin i have no issue starting any of the titles ive installed.

The issue is whenever i injected latest hekate bin to start atmosphere, all of my game wont start and give me software corrupted error. When attempting check, the check fails and say data is corrupted.

However if i were to do another boot with fusee_primary.bin and attempt to fix the "corrupted" titles, it checks out ok with no error found and i can relaunch my titles without reinstalling.

This issue has been persistent for many months for me without fix. Does anyone else have this issue and whats the fix?

I dont mind using fusee_primary but hekate does give more options and happy if i could use it as well.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Im having this wierd issue with my switch setup.
Im using a sandisk 256gb formatted to fat32

Currently on fw 9.2.0 on atmosphere 0.10.5

All of my installations are NSPs
Whenever i injected fusee_primary.bin i have no issue starting any of the titles ive installed.

The issue is whenever i injected latest hekate bin to start atmosphere, all of my game wont start and give me software corrupted error. When attempting check, the check fails and say data is corrupted.

However if i were to do another boot with fusee_primary.bin and attempt to fix the "corrupted" titles, it checks out ok with no error found and i can relaunch my titles without reinstalling.

This issue has been persistent for many months for me without fix. Does anyone else have this issue and whats the fix?

I dont mind using fusee_primary but hekate does give more options and happy if i could use it as well.
When you use hekate, you mean that you start cfw via hekate presets? If so, then you are launching kosmos that way and you need another patches for kosmos. I use hekate only as a loader for different payloads, so i always choose fusee as my atmos payload.

Theses patches are for kosmos - https://github.com/Joonie86/hekate/releases

If that's not your problem, then try reinstalling your cfw files from the scratch.

Last edited by bad361,

Kawaii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When you use hekate, you mean that you start cfw via hekate presets? If so, then you are launching kosmos that way and you need another patches for kosmos. I use hekate only as a loader for different payloads, so i always choose fusee as my atmos payload.

Theses patches are for kosmos - https://github.com/Joonie86/hekate/releases

If that's not your problem, then try reinstalling your cfw files from the scratch.

Im using latest kosmos package and yes by using hekate i mean using hekate presets included in kosmos package (injecting hekate ipl .bin). Ive been using the patches as well but still have the software corrupted issue. I also deleted all cfw folders and files to replace with latest cfw files but issue still persist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...