Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't consider myself emotionally or mentally weak. In fact most years i only cry a couple of times max, always if i have a fight/argument with my family.

However if the atmosphere is right, theres a rare few documentaries and movies that have made my eyes water slightly.

And this year, my girl has made me cry many times. Its disturbing. 1 time was a happy/relieved cry, the rest were pure sadness. I'm giving her a chance to make it work now, and i'm working hard too, but this is the last chance.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
I always cry after being berated by my parents. And I also cried after watching the movie Click with Adam Sandler. o.0

yeah click is sad at the end...

i cried when i was younger while watching monster inc

i also cried when i lost my pokemon pearl file which i had played for over 240 hours and ages of using wifi get rare and hacked pokemon.... but now i dont giv a shit cos i delete it all the time (by the way it was on a real game not flashcart)

and i also cry when i fell bad for making someones life bad or when i do something bad and i get scared about what mum will say...

oh and i cried last week at my friends dads funeral when i saw the families faces and there sadness :'(

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have pretty watery eyes. When ever I yawn I tear up and if I get cold I tear up and if get sick then my eyes will water almost constantly.

Reading on my back when lying down or watching tv in the dark also makes my eyes water but I dont think I cried since the last time I was like beat up or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8