Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I herd from a friend he told me if I use the poke bank method I will be ok with out the jap 3ds

If you actually bothered to read one of the 50,000 posts that you have made dwayne (AKA PokeChampion, AKA BattleLegend on PP), you would have known this little factoid a week ago. Please stop trolling and posting stupid crap like you have been doing not only on here but everywhere else all day.

Reactions: KROWBOT

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is PKHex having a problem? I mean every time I uploaded a save/edited a save from PKHex, my save gets corrupted, yesterday it was working just fine. Cyber gadget also working fine.. Can do about anything, just can't with PKhex. Anyone having the same issues? Btw I am using the modded cyber gadget to inject save.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is PKHex having a problem? I mean every time I uploaded a save/edited a save from PKHex, my save gets corrupted, yesterday it was working just fine. Cyber gadget also working fine.. Can do about anything, just can't with PKhex. Anyone having the same issues? Btw I am using the modded cyber gadget to inject save.

I just now used the modified exe and pkhex to edit my save and had it write to the cart and load with no corruption.

Try restoring a non-corrupted save, making sure that loads, then editing that?

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just now used the modified exe and pkhex to edit my save and had it write to the cart and load with no corruption.

Try restoring a non-corrupted save, making sure that loads, then editing that?
Just tried restoring a non-corrupted save, the first try it didn't work, the second it does! I don't know what coz the problem a while ago, now it's working fine. Btw Thanks much!!!

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a query so dont flame me,but how quick to you think Cyber Gadget will be to hack ORAS open?!
Im guessing the coding structure should be pretty similar

They'll have it hacked on day one. Truthfully, no one knows. Maybe Nintendo will create some crazy encryption for it. Maybe it'll be similar enough to XY to hack it quickly. The reason for the flaming on these types of questions is that you are asking a question about the future about 2 companies that no one here represents.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm back alive.. IRL stuff happened so it can't be helped.. and now that I went through a bunch of old PMs and now that the hype is probably dead, time to make use of my new found power :evil:
Never thought my JPN console would come in use.. just when i was thinking of selling it, lol.
I have some really neat ideas in mind in what i could do with this stuff.. just gotta test some stuff..

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say that I do like the new backup/restore GUI now that you can actually type a description that will show up (instead of just a piece of it when performing a restore.)

For those of you who haven't checked it out yet, the backup naming is much more like Powersaves in the fact that instead of saving it as the cart ID and timestamp, you can actually type in a description and this is what the program displays when you see all of the available backups for a cart.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the new update!! Much easier now to edit/upload stuffs! And we could now rename the backup saves finally! Also the servers are much faster! :D

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have a Save Bank I do wish it worked with Cyber Gadget 3DS Save Editor. I wonder if there is a way to reprogram Save Bank to work with Cyber Gadget 3DS Save Editor?

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have a translated version of the update up by the morning.

Edit 12 AM PST: Progress update: About half-done.

Edit 2 AM PST: All text is translated, program confirmed functional, just have a couple of images left to translate.

Going to sleep and then post it when I get up

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the servers down for anyone else? I can't seem to get any response and haven't since I updated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: ok