Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one off of eBay which turns out wasn't wiped, but I already had a Japanese 3DS so it wasn't a deal breaker for me and I didn't ask about it before I bought it. You are just going to have to keep asking until you find one.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Remind me, where did you get it all from?

Got all of them from digging around on Ebay.com dude

Anyone have any luck or know where to get an already played pokemon x/y I've seen a few on eBay as used but seller has said they have been wiped :(

Ebay.com. I had people say the same thing tbh,thats why I ended up buying a cheap JP 3DS (plus I needed one to trade items)

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All of the answers that you seek are found conveniently two pages back in this post: #346
Wow I was thinking of buying this but I need a Japanese 3ds and x or y............I can't than cause my parents would be pissed off if I bought another 3ds. I guess I'll just wait for the US cyber save editor to come out :(

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I use Play Asia, CD Japan (which isn't carrying Cyber Save Editor), and Yes Asia. I have had great experiences with all 3. I suggest checking them out for a Save Editor, games, or even consoles. I find their prices on new merchandise to be competitive to most other sights.

i've used Amiami before and had a great experience (imported a game with EMS in 3 days when i thought it would have taken 5-7) and just checked they do carry the cyber gadget save editor so that is another option

kimboogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone translate the latest announcement? Seems like they have some problem with server.

Edit: Never mind. Google's translation is way better than what I thought. For some people who would be curious what happens on Save Editor, here is the translated announcement. It's not perfect but you would probably have no problem understanding it.

Thank you for your use the save editor than daily.

Situation between now from midnight 8/9 (Sat), save editor is hard to lead to very trouble occurs in the server in the server company is continuing.

So we perform the restoration work currently, we apologize for any inconvenience to customers who use, but I hope you can wait for a while.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
whats to be patched....if it works it works, the fact its loading slow shows its still working, they where probably just unprepared for the demand, a victim of its own popularity

but then again even the datel servers go down and have slow days, but unless the company shut it down or something, the save editing would still work, only thing nintendo could do is try to make yet another type of save encryption for future game......but seeing as they have 6.x encryption done, i imagine they would be able to do any other type nintendo could implement

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a query so dont flame me,but how quick to you think Cyber Gadget will be to hack ORAS open?!
Im guessing the coding structure should be pretty similar

dwayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one off of eBay which turns out wasn't wiped, but I already had a Japanese 3DS so it wasn't a deal breaker for me and I didn't ask about it before I bought it. You are just going to have to keep asking until you find one.
I herd from a friend he told me if I use the poke bank method I will be ok with out the jap 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.