Android DamonPS2 PRO (PS2 Emulator For Android)

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hhhmmmmm

i still prefer use myboy, great emulator, it was funny to play multiplayer games on school using bluetooth to connect the gba games
Omg yes, me and my brother use to play Pokemon or Mega Man Battle Network via bluetooth all the time such an underrated feature imo.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Omg yes, me and my brother use to play Pokemon or Mega Man Battle Network via bluetooth all the time such an underrated feature imo.
people here don't know so much what are those consoles but i shown to some guys from my school this emulator and we were always playing games like pokémon or KoF, Sonic Advance 2

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people here don't know so much what are those consoles but i shown to some guys from my school this emulator and we were always playing games like pokémon or KoF, Sonic Advance 2
Sounds awesome, I had to bring my whole Nintendo DS/PSP to school since most of my friends only played games like that.

Does John GBA support any type of multiplayer? Whether it be Bluetooth or some other weird stuff? Couldn't find any info.
Myboy supports link cable emulation where as I didn't see any info like that on John GBA So probably not.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sounds awesome, I had to bring my whole Nintendo DS/PSP to school since most of my friends only played games like that.

Myboy supports link cable emulation where as I didn't see any info like that on John GBA So probably not.
people here don't have much nintendo consoles, i don't have because i can't find to buy and they just know PS2 and XBOX xD

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people here don't have much nintendo consoles, i don't have because i can't find to buy and they just know PS2 and XBOX xD
Bummer man, I used to have most variants of the GB and GBA line up. Tbh most people knowing only PS2 is probably no coincidence since every ones house I went to had one for games or watching movies heck even I remember the ps2 as my most used console :rofl:

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bummer man, I used to have most variants of the GB and GBA line up. Tbh most people knowing only PS2 is probably no coincidence since every ones house I went to had one for games or watching movies heck even I remember the ps2 as my most used console :rofl:
i never had a GBA but if i could find one i would buy, just if it's cheap XD

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never had a GBA but if i could find one i would buy, just if it's cheap XD
WHAT! :ohnoes:
I hope that one day you can find one, I know it's pretty hard when they're charged at high prices. Definitey what to get a GBA with a back lit since you will suffer in low light areas.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WHAT! :ohnoes:
I hope that one day you can find one, I know it's pretty hard when they're charged at high prices. Definitey what to get a GBA with a back lit since you will suffer in low light areas.
yeah ikr, i played just one time and holyknuckles XD
it's like, consoles here were always expensive and everytime i asked something to my parents they just said no because no money XD
....pretty sure my father could have bought something to me >_>

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah ikr, i played just one time and holyknuckles XD
it's like, consoles here were always expensive and everytime i asked something to my parents they just said no because no money XD
....pretty sure my father could have bought something to me >_>
I can pretty much relate. While people were moving on to PS3 and Xbox 360 i was getting my 3rd N64 because it was free(which I didn'tComplain). Most of my GB/GBA consoles were handed down from cousins. trying to ask my mom for a GBA when it came out was like asking for a new car in her eyes.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can pretty much relate. While people were moving on to PS3 and Xbox 360 i was getting my 3rd N64 because it was free(which I didn'tComplain). Most of my GB/GBA consoles were handed down from cousins. trying to ask my mom for a GBA when it came out was like asking for a new car in her eyes.
wow 3rd n64? another thing i never had XD always played on emulators, i remember the only time i played in a real n64 i mind blowed because mario could walk, i pushed the analog and mario wasn't running and i was lik "holy...crap.. this shit.. ARGH why mario is so slow he never walked why is he walking?" XD

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow 3rd n64? another thing i never had XD always played on emulators, i remember the only time i played in a real n64 i mind blowed because mario could walk, i pushed the analog and mario wasn't running and i was lik "holy...crap.. this shit.. ARGH why mario is so slow he never walked why is he walking?" XD
LOL i thought it was because they made Mario too fat he moved slow, man I feel like I took too many things for granted.
Yeah my mom uses to work at some place where they would sell a bunch of goods and her boss let her take stuff home including a few N64 systems over the course of two years. My brother broke one, and threw out the second one :angry:

As much as I love emulators it's
Just so much better to play on the actual system because the experience is natual. If you ever played The Legend of Zelda for N64 emulator I would highly recommend you play it on the actual console 100x better.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LOL i thought it was because they made Mario too fat he moved slow, man I feel like I took too many things for granted.
Yeah my mom uses to work at some place where they would sell a bunch of goods and her boss let her take stuff home including a few N64 systems over the course of two years. My brother broke one, and threw out the second one :angry:

As much as I love emulators it's
Just so much better to play on the actual system because the experience is natual. If you ever played The Legend of Zelda for N64 emulator I would highly recommend you play it on the actual console 100x better.
i would play everything on the real console if i could ofc, but for me thats kinda impossible XD

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would play everything on the real console if i could ofc, but for me thats kinda impossible XD
I feel you man, all of my old systems are gone and it sucks and buying new ones are a fortune. Only thing I have left is an N64, PS1 (somewhere at my aunt's house) and PS2 (somewhere in Florida). For know all I can do is use my PC for retro games.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I feel you man, all of my old systems are gone and it sucks and buying new ones are a fortune. Only thing I have left is an N64, PS1 (somewhere at my aunt's house) and PS2 (somewhere in Florida). For know all I can do is use my PC for retro games.
i always tried to emulate everything, i didn't had any console until i saved money ant bought a half broken old 3ds in 2015
it's a pain take hours to config Dolphin or something to run with a good framerate and without bisual glitches on this potato

BlackWizzard17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i always tried to emulate everything, i didn't had any console until i saved money ant bought a half broken old 3ds in 2015
it's a pain take hours to config Dolphin or something to run with a good framerate and without bisual glitches on this potato
Hey it took me over a whole year and a half to get my gaming rig, before that I was running on a potato that couldn't handle DS emulation or even more than three tabs of chrome. Just wait and see, you will get some awesome stuff your way sooner or later.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey it took me over a whole year and a half to get my gaming rig, before that I was running on a potato that couldn't handle DS emulation or even more than three tabs of chrome. Just wait and see, you will get some awesome stuff your way sooner or later.
i need to get a job first XD

Reactions: BlackWizzard17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it