"Death Note" Anime Poll

For those of you who know the basic facts about the particular Anime: If YOU found the Death Noteboo

• Use it. I know what has to be done and I can handle it NOW.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it. It is too powerful to use without careful preparation.

• Pass to someone else. I'm not balanced enough to make good use.

• Destroy it. There are other ways to fight evil.

• Leave it there.I don't believe in this kind of mumbo jumbo.

• Total voters

lupinesoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd put it in a vault and wait for the opportune moment in my life to use it.
grog.gif
Emote unrelated
tongue.gif
Emote related

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I would keep it and only use it when/if I ever become desperate enough to need to do so...

The effects of using it during life definitely do not outweigh the havoc it reaps on your afterlife so I think that careful consideration would need to be used when deciding whether to use it.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd totally use it as I pleased. Plus anyone who uses the Death Note ceases to exist after death. No heaven or hell so you could totally do what you want without ever wondering what happens to you in the afterlife.

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
If Death Note had 90% less talk, I would recommend it to people.

This is exactly what I loved about the anime series. The whole thing was a mental game between Light and "L". I would personally love to see more stuff in the same vein. I've got Code Geass, but I haven't started watching it yet.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
love this anime although i never watched it (been reading the manga)

i would use it but make the criminals death much more natural to lessen suspicion

man raito and "L" are pure genuises
--------------------
anyone want to recommend another anime a lot like death note?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pfft, there was action in Death Note. Hotel fight scene, people! Though that was more funny than cool, haha.

All of Hollywood would disappear in an instant as well as around 25% of the entire human population if I were to get my hands on that book.
happy.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
The anime was too damn overdramatic. When Light first got the death note and started going mad writing all the names of bad guys, it was pretty cool. But when you get later on in the series, it gets a bit ridiculous.
The second half of the anime sucked in every way possible. From the intro to teh way that everything was rushed.
The manga was soo much better.

Also, you people totally need to watch Code Geass. That shit is amazing.
Lelouche > Light in every fucking way.
Plus Lelouche isn't a total fucking bastard like Light.

Hell, he continues to amaze me throughout the series with his brilliant tactics during confrontations. Just the last episode was a perfect example of "OH FUCK HE JUST OWNED HIM BAAAD!" moment when he finally met his dad. He's actually got a heart too.
Suzaku is the worst ever anime character though... He just sucks.

The only gripe I have with the series is that there's too much going on in one episode. Massive amounts of plot, epic mech battles and shitloads of fanservice.
CGR2 is in my top3 all time favorite anime.

If I had a death note, I'd just kill whoever annoyed me. I'm not that ambitious anyway.
Another interesting question would have been if anyone would make the trade for the death gods eyes.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you hater
death note is on my top list code geass is slightly above that
but light did seem smarter as he had planed to lose his memory and regain it at the perfect time
and since he has no soul he doesnt let anything get in way but any ways am a light hater
l ftw lelouch ftw

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
The anime was too damn overdramatic. When Light first got the death note and started going mad writing all the names of bad guys, it was pretty cool. But when you get later on in the series, it gets a bit ridiculous.
The second half of the anime sucked in every way possible. From the intro to teh way that everything was rushed.
The manga was soo much better.

Also, you people totally need to watch Code Geass. That shit is amazing.
Lelouche > Light in every fucking way.
Plus Lelouche isn't a total fucking bastard like Light.

Hell, he continues to amaze me throughout the series with his brilliant tactics during confrontations. Just the last episode was a perfect example of "OH FUCK HE JUST OWNED HIM BAAAD!" moment when he finally met his dad. He's actually got a heart too.
Suzaku is the worst ever anime character though... He just sucks.

The only gripe I have with the series is that there's too much going on in one episode. Massive amounts of plot, epic mech battles and shitloads of fanservice.
CGR2 is in my top3 all time favorite anime.

If I had a death note, I'd just kill whoever annoyed me. I'm not that ambitious anyway.
Another interesting question would have been if anyone would make the trade for the death gods eyes.
If you're going to recommend an anime, don't spoil it.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Death note totally jumped the shark at the second arc. Wicked concept though. I'd totally use it on rich white men in power...

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't use it at all. I dont feel like there's any need to use one. I'm not crazy about killing, seeing that its the only thing that it can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway