alex_0706

darknessblade
Trophies
Website
nolink.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i love the game but the quest is not easy in japanese, so still waiting for a enlish rom hack i don't mind if it's raw enlish makes the game easyer to play
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
looks like the Walkthrough on the site is... incomplete to say the least. Anyways still working on it, a busy day (I haven't even turned on my game yet t-t) though maybe while i'm working i can just make use of time for Farm Training

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This nice and all but what are the chances we will get these games in english? Not likely considering lost evolution never made it to the usa. I can't play an rpg in japanese. You have no idea what's going on or what to do/where to go next

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bryon15 said:
This nice and all but what are the chances we will get these games in english? Not likely considering lost evolution never made it to the usa. I can't play an rpg in japanese. You have no idea what's going on or what to do/where to go next

You can always try learning the language, wait for a translation or not play at all. There's the option of playing it in Japanese anyway because it's a fun game, but you already stated you won't play an RPG in Japanese. I'd say playing it in Japanese vs someone attempting to translate it with Google just because they can't be patient, is more worthy. Cause if they do end up using an online translator, you still won't know what people are saying in the game cause most likely, it'd be 70 to 80% wrong. You can enjoy a game and not know the language. A lot of people in this thread are doing so already
smile.gif

It's a nice game, enjoy it for what it is. Digimon.

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i'm done with the main walkthrough guide.... all that's left are some of the other stuff in game (which i already have a list off, like Compact DigiMelody, Digimon you dont fight at all, or only once.... etc.)

Just wondering where to post the Game's Walkthrough
ohmy.gif
... i dunt have gamefaqs.

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rei_hunter said:
Well i'm done with the main walkthrough guide.... all that's left are some of the other stuff in game (which i already have a list off, like Compact DigiMelody, Digimon you dont fight at all, or only once.... etc.)

Just wondering where to post the Game's Walkthrough
ohmy.gif
... i dunt have gamefaqs.

Gamefaqs has a link where you can submit a walkthrough. All you have to have is an account. There's already a link for one there. You did one for both versions right?

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any of you playing the game like me?

The official site has something called the Reload Challenge. What that is is when you place your DS near your computer or laptop's speakers and then play the corresponding DigiMelody for the digimon you want, you will obtain it. The first link has the melody or you can choose to key in the password for the digimon. To obtain the digimon in the game, talk to Clockmon in any skyport.

Here's the link: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/...ord/pass03.html

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I finally fixed my game. (New save) I have beaten all of the bosses and I got passed the Shougunkenmon or whatever its freaking name is. Unfortunately I am stuck once more. This time I am confused on how to get to the volcano or whatever place you have to go to in order to beat the game. I get past the Shougunkenmon and there's that dive thing. I dive w/a water type digimon. Ok got that much solved. I explore and I only find one exit. It leads me to a freaking island with no other exit besides the port. I really wish there was a walkthrough.

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh i'll just post it here.

Its not really a guide, more like a checklist from the game's site.
I did put my own input. Of course both games have differences, but so far everything's the same.

??????? [Story Walkthrough]
[Walkthrough Part 1]
###Opening (Yard Canyon)###
- Go to the top right. Listen to the explanation of the battle mechanics on the monitor.
- After combat with Goburimon, Starmon, Zenjirou and Pickmonz join your party (Only Starmon is usable)
- Listen to the explanation of the Tent on the next monitor.
- Listen to the explanation of the Battle Formation on the Monitor.
- After combat with Mushroomon, Akari, Dorulumon and Cutemon join your party (Only Dorulumon is usable)
- Fight Centaurmon, Mushroomon and Goburimon.

###And then, Sky Garden - Knuckle City /Beach Zone West/###
- After being imprisoned, Spadamon comes and rescues you and joins your party.
- Fight with Wizardmon outside.
- Fight Cockatricemon, Gotsumon and Mushroomon.
- Fight Boss Minotaurmon.

- Quest [???????????????] All-Clear!
- From Front Room, go to the Sky Port. /This is possibly after you get your Transport Digimon, Parrotmon for Blue, Phoenixmon for Red/
- Go to Knuckle City. /This is what i've noted down as Beach Zone City/
###Knuckle Coast West /Beach Zone West/###
- Go to the City's Generator and activate it. Connecting it to Sky Fort. /Basically, enter the city and revive the generator/
- Go to Knuckle Coast East /Beach Zone East/.
- In Knuckle Coast East /Beach Zone East/ look and fight Boss Pukumon, and 2 Coelamons.
- Go back to Sky Fort.

[WalkThrough Part 2]
###Sky Fort - GuruGuru Amazon /Swamp Zone/ - Dynamic Flower ###
- Return to Sky Fort for Events.
- At Knuckle Coast East /Beach Zone East/ where you fought Pukumon, look for a gate to open and proceed.
- Enter GuruGuru Amazon West /Swamp Zone West/ where you'll see a scene, and then chase after Chibikkumon.
- And, bring someone who can dig holes. Armadilomon, Tyrannomon and others.
- Enter Flower Zone, Boss Digimon Spinomon fight.

###GuruGuru Amazon /Swamp Zone/###
- After you defeat Spinomon, return back to Sky Fort.
- Go back to GuruGuru Amazon West, and proceed to open a gate leading to GuruGuru Amazon East /Swamp Zone East/.
- Proceed more here, and you'll have an event. Fight against Minervamon and Dorulumon. (After the fight, if you talk to Dorulumon at Sky Fort, he'll join your ranks)
- At GuruGuru Amazon go to the GuruGuru Amazon City's Generator and activate it.
- Explore GuruGuru Amazon East, and you'll see a gate and a warp plate, that you'll be directed into.
###/Digital Zone/###
- In /Digital Zone/, go forward, until you run into a boss fight. You'll end up in Common Ruins /Dark Valley Zone/.
- In /Glacier Zone/, north of Ruins Zone /Dark Valley Zone/, go west. Then fight with Boss IceDevimon.
- Back in Common Ruins /Dark Valley Zone/, open the gate there and proceed deeper into the Common Ruins /Dark Valley Zone/.

### Common Ruins /Dark Valley Zone/ ###
- Go to Common Ruins East and fight Boss Arukenimon and Sparrowmon. (If you talk to Sparrowmon at Sky Fort, he joins your party.)
- Common Ruins East, and locate Common Ruins City, and activate the Generator.
- Now go back to Common Ruins East Area 3, all the way down and open the gate.

### Packet Desert /Sand Zone/ ###
- Investigate Pharoah Coffins. False Coffins will make you fight Mummymon. True Coffins will land you Pharoahmon, and once you defeat him, enable access to other areas.
- Go south of Packet Desert.
- Check Pharoah Coffins until you find Pharoahmon, or Mummymon.
- Packet Zone South Area 2, go and fight Boss Anubismon.
- Packet Zone City, head into the Generator Room and activate it.
- Go back to Sky Fort for more events.

### Crystal Volcano West /Volcano Zone West/ ###
- At Crystal Volcano West Area 1, fight Boss Minotaurmon
- At Crystal Volcano West Area 2, fight Boss Pukumon
- At Crystal Volcano West Area 3, fight Boss Minervamon
- At Crystal Volcano West Area 4, fight Boss IceDevimon

### Crystal Volcano East /Volcano Zone East/ ###
- At Crystal Volcano East Area 1, fight Boss Arukenimon
- At Crystal Volcano East Area 2, fight Boss Pharoahmon
- At Crystal Volcano East Area 3, make sure to use the Tent.
- At Crystal Volcano East Area 4, Fight Kiriha (MailBirdramon and Greymon) on Blue Version, Nene (SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon) on Red Version.
- At Crystal Volcano East Area 5, Fight Boss ZDMilleniumon, ArgomonUT and Infermon. /This is probably a hard battle without any L6x Megas/Ultimates/

### After ZDMilleniumon's Defeat ###
- Go and reactivate the 6 Generators in each city.
- Knuckle Coast West City, Battle Boss Raramon
- Knuckle Coast East City, Battle Boss Meggidramon
- GuruGuru Amazon City, Battle Boss TGVespermon
- /Glacier Zone/ City, Battle Boss MarineDevimon
- Common Ruins City, Battle Boss RookChessmon
- Packet Desert City, Battle Bosses Garbagemon
- Once all 6 Generators have been reactivated, go to Crystal Volcano.

### Crystal Volcano East ###
- Go to the Crystal Volcano's Sky Port for events.
- Everyone will then proceed to Stealth Silicon Nation South.

### Stealth Silicon Nation South ###
- Proceed north towards Stealth Silicon Nation North

### Stealth Silicon Nation North ###
- Take the Stealth Silicon Nation North
- Turn off the Protector Field Generator, to release Sky Fort from its binds.
- Go to Sky Fort for Events
- At Sky Fort's Sky Garden, Fight with Boss Deathmon and Boltmon, and you'll be Lost Space South after Victory.

### Lost Space South ###
- Go to Lost Space North

### Lost Space North ###
- Lost Space North Area 6, Fight SLAngemon and LordKnightmon
- Boss from here, 3 fights.
- Boss Fight OmegaSystem and Barbamon.
- Boss Fight Armamon
- Last Boss! OmegaArmamon BM!

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the first few parts are a bit off than the later parts of the guide...

Besides i only translated from this : http://enjoi.sakura.ne.jp/digimon_corss/

I'll be re-translating the first parts (To get the specific areas)

If you've beaten all the bosses, gained all the Generators, re-beaten all of the bosses, and fought with ZeedMilleniumon and you've gone to Oasis Zone/Island Zone, aint it about TIME to Get back your Base, or Sky Fort? (Your Tents act as your DigimonPC and DigiFarm PC), like "Reactivate" the generators?

before you do, at -least- grind a few.
Desert Zone/Packet Desert City's a good place to train your Dragon Digimon w/ Fire Moves. You can pretty much start OHKOing them for EXP.

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stowe9616 said:
Did anyone get the reload challenge melodies to work? it isnt working for me. Do you have to already have the melody or not?

Again, go to the link I posted and you can see all the digimon you can get under the site's Reload Challenge section. When you create a save file in the game, go back to the title screen and select the third option on it. Then, it'll take you to a screen with 2 options. Select the option with the sound notes. Then it'll will have like a volume indicator. Position your DS/DSi toward your computer or laptop speakers. On the Special page with all the digimon, click the first button on the digimon you want and it'll play its melody. The DS will detect it and you will have the digimon. In the game, go to a skyport and find Clockmon. He'll tell you that you have the memories.

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To improve your chance of getting DigiMelodies from Digimon like Fladramon and Strikedramon... make sure to hit them with moves LIKE

RV - Digimon Attacks that end with an RV, but they're usually low powered.
An Attack that they have a Weakness on - Attacks that will surely be super effective against them.
AN Attack that Criticals on them. - Attacks that just doubles your damage.
An An attack that can OHKO them - Attacks that only hit once, and can kill them, lands you their DigiMelodies at a high percentage.
An Attack that has DigiMelody Obtain Rate - Some attacks have this...

Equipment with +% Rate in gaining DigiMelody

So try using an attack that has RV in its name that a specific digimon you're hunting is weak to. Most Mega Level Digimon's RV Attacks are pretty potent than just your Rookie Levels. so try to make a Hunter Digimon (I'd go for Single Target Moves instead of WideSpread Ones.)

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting. I like the original Digimon Story game that came out awhile ago. This one looks very similar though. Unless they made some major updates, I might hold off on getting it.

I do miss my Digimon though. Go Patamon!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also brb