Gaming Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars R/B

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
Good to hear. Any changes to the battle system?

Yes and no. Basically, battle is like this. You can have 6 Digimon in battle at a time and you can switch them out if need be using the circle arrows command. You can order them to do certain moves they know or just let them do their own thing. You can assign 4 orders to them: Full, Esc, Eco, & Grd. Keep in mind the weak/strength system as well.

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To explain it further

Your first 3 Digimon, are your Vanguard Digimon. They're attacks arent penalized, and they recieve all of the damage.
Your second 3 digimon, behind the Vanguard Digimon, are Rear Guard Digimon. They can attack, but their attacks are penalized. They usually just act as support.

Now the last 3 is your Reserve Digimon, for in case your entire Vanguard/Rear Guard dies.

Differences in Vanguard and RearGuard's usually because of DigiXros, only Vanguards can use DigiXros (You have to switch around your digimon to be able to digixros properly. DigiXros Requirement checks doesnt need all the required digimon in Vanguard, they just have to be in the battle with you.)

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how to get metal garurumon digifusion in digimon story blue ? i have defeated weregarurumon a lot of times but i don t get the digifusion of the last evo. i got only the lopmon digifusion 3rd form. and how to get Zhuqiaomon too ?

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am still unfortunately lost. How do I get to the last area? I am stuck on the stupid islands that you would get to after getting past the red frog (Shougunkenmon I think)

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make WereGarurumon drop his Compact DigiMelodies (He has 2 under the database...)

Pretty sure its MetalGarurumon and AncientGarurumon Compact DigiMelodies...

As for Zhuqiaomon, gotta keep searching on my end xD

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how to get Valkyrimon digifusion ? i am at the last boss in the game i defeated barbamon and armamon but against last armamon i lost. and when will there come new digimelodies on the digimon website ?

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i'm trying to get a flamedramon memory and i wanted to make sure Veemon does drop it doesn't he? And which is more effective, Strong Attacks or RV attacks?

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in the digimon quest board i have trouble i don t get which digimon i must get to let the quest avaible. the 11th quest and 14th and 16th. which digimon do i must get ? and where to set them ?

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lockmaster24 said:
ok so i'm trying to get a flamedramon memory and i wanted to make sure Veemon does drop it doesn't he? And which is more effective, Strong Attacks or RV attacks?

Anything though its recommended that you OHKO Veemon with an attack he's weak to (which is Darkness)

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally found a mini guide. I was stuck because I didn't do any quests. Do 5 and you unlock the volcano area. Rest is easy but after you get to the point where a new area opens up after you get all of your farms back you just have to go to the beginning part of the game. Its the part where Spademan saves you. (Blue guy)

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
is there a patch out yet? i have been wanting to play this game but i cant get pass where i get warp to some place

Patch? You looking for an English Patch? o.o

And warp to a certain place? Screenshots please~

QUOTE(FlashX007 @ Mar 31 2011, 09:28 AM) Finally found a mini guide. I was stuck because I didn't do any quests. Do 5 and you unlock the volcano area. Rest is easy but after you get to the point where a new area opens up after you get all of your farms back you just have to go to the beginning part of the game. Its the part where Spademan saves you. (Blue guy)

Spademan? o.o (Spadamon right? with the Sword)

And links to the mini guide?

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rei_hunter said:
digipokemaster said:
is there a patch out yet? i have been wanting to play this game but i cant get pass where i get warp to some place

Patch? You looking for an English Patch? o.o

And warp to a certain place? Screenshots please~

QUOTE(FlashX007 @ Mar 31 2011, 09:28 AM) Finally found a mini guide. I was stuck because I didn't do any quests. Do 5 and you unlock the volcano area. Rest is easy but after you get to the point where a new area opens up after you get all of your farms back you just have to go to the beginning part of the game. Its the part where Spademan saves you. (Blue guy)

Spademan? o.o (Spadamon right? with the Sword)

And links to the mini guide?
Not a english patch just a patch to make it playable on my r4. and the warping is at the begining of the game that is as far as i can go

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@digipokemaster
Did you try the patch on one of the Digimon Story : Super Xros Wars Blue/Red pages somewhere? they have it there...

stowe9616 said:
i cant find the city in common ruins

^ Its to the west in Common Ruins / Dark Valley Zone, then go north.

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rei_hunter said:
Lockmaster24 said:

Anything though its recommended that you OHKO Veemon with an attack he's weak to (which is Darkness)
After many hours of trying i still failed I was using a dark RV move and OHKO him like he was a Numemon.

After raging I moved on with the Story only to find a "Wild" Flamedramon in the next Zone's first area... yeah that annoyed me so much. (I only want him for my Imperialdramon DM)

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OH you were asking Flamedramon Compact DigiMelody.... sorry i aint sure who drops it lol.

Veemon only drops
Magnamon Compact DigiMelodies
Exveemon Compact DigiMelodies

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rei_hunter said:
OH you were asking Flamedramon Compact DigiMelody.... sorry i aint sure who drops it lol.

Veemon only drops
Magnamon Compact DigiMelodies
Exveemon Compact DigiMelodies
Yeah i was starting to think that. Does Monodramon drop Strikedramon Compact DigiMelody or am I just out of it. Last i knew Monodramon -> Strikedramon -> Cyberdramon -> Justimon. And where do you get Koromon and Tsunomon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: *Renewed