Disney Speedstorm can't be played in Offline mode?

Nofirstnolast747

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the pc and switch versions. While setting up internet in the switch I got to see the offline mode. It's... Nothing. It doesn't even have story mode, just free local mode. It's like 5 percent of the full game. So nobody is missing much.

(my switch is not modded and I have no plans of modding it).

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the pc and switch versions. While setting up internet in the switch I got to see the offline mode. It's... Nothing. It doesn't even have story mode, just free local mode. It's like 5 percent of the full game. So nobody is missing much.

Im curious, why not mod it?

and I agree on not missing much

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hello, Can you please explain a little better, I got lost with your explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: White_Raven_X

Nofirstnolast747

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Can you please explain a little better, I got lost with your explanation.
The game has:
Free mode - choose from all available characters and 8 tracks, and you can choose laps, how many cpu, etc. That's the only thing available offline/to anyone without the legit game.

Then online:
Story mode = unlock and powerup characters.
Daily missions.
Weekly missions.
Missions for a certain number of days.
Weighted multiplayer.
Multiplayer.
Season pass - focuses on a couple of characters to unlock.

Anything you do gives you items/in-game currency to level up your racers. There's TONS to do. Almost nothing to do offline.

Andresgba84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I am also beg someone to share with us tue Save Game file !!! (Offline local ,8 tracks VS CPU is enough for me )

Anyway, how to inject the Save file to the switch ? Which hombrew app do It??

Thank you so much !

Reactions: mathew77

Andresgba84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I am not sure, but is not good idea go online with modifications on you savegames or cheats enabled.
Well I could make asphalt 9 working using a Save 100% completed

The setps to follow are these

1) open album, open LINKHALO app, select your user and click on "link" , in this way asphalp Game Will open without problems.

2) run the Game and just when the Game IS opening you have to press home button to activate plane Mode , you have to do this very fast... If you do not activate plane Mode , the Game Will order you to log in, but with plane Mode , the Game Will offer you playing "Offline Mode "

And with the Save 100% inyected you have All tracks and cars unlocked to enjoy everything!!!

But yes , we need the SAVE GAME FILE SPEEDTORM to do this.....

Lets see if we can share It here!!! I Will try to find It

Regards

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: