Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
God has nothing to do with the bad people please understand. God said in the Quran ( O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). )

Are you guys fucking retarded?

Reactions: GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God has nothing to do with the bad people please understand. God said in the Quran ( O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). )
Wouldn't that make all of us inbred weirdos?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you guys fucking retarded?
Yes. And that is exactly why you shouldn't insult them. They'll try to drag you down to their level by screaming bullshit at you until you submit!

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
could you ellaborate?
When I look into mysticism there has always been entity referred as being of light (I can do astral projection and I have dealt with entities before. Sadly I don't know how to kill one but I do doubt it'd be necessary). But they, unlike photon is not travelling at speed of light which would make them only stay on earth for a second or two consider their collision is not the same as ours. And if it is indeed referring to photon that must mean photon can somehow solidify (though not in the normal context of chemistry), or assume a standing wave state that does not constantly move in great speed, and also allowed some form of construct to allow more complicated functionality, for example think.
If mysticism can somewhat be connected to modern physics then perhaps we will get a certain answers, and in addition of engineering, well, just think about the possibilities.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why are you abusing yourself?

454151303-atheist-minimalistic-text-humor-funny-political-religion-atheism-183343.jpg

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, communist don't believe in god, in addition believes whatever their ego tells them to is right for everyone and they get to disrespect everyone. Just think of all the trouble they caused during the cold war, especially tearing up middle east that still have an effect this very day. But I don't want a false god to absorb everyone and mess with whatever is opposing him, if that is the case, which I am afraid have some possibility.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Your faith is in your own hands, not in the hands of an imaginary creature.
Do you really think that this system of our like we born we grow we eat we sleep in the end we die is just a miracle? made by itself this function of our solar system made by itself? by miracle? oh wait you atheists did'nt believed in miracles? what happened?

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you really think that this system of our like we born we grow we eat we sleep in the end we die is just a miracle? made by itself this function of our solar system made by itself? by miracle? oh wait you atheists did'nt believed in miracles? what happened?

I think you should go back to school, you missed a few lessons about science and evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge