• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you feel transgender people should be able to use their preferred bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to see some other sides of the argument me personally I believe they should either have their own bathrooms or use the bathrooms they wish to use

Many arguments to this claim are well think if a trans girl rapes a girl in the bathroom and this is how I think about it

If a trans girl had to use the boys bathroom they would get bullied beaten or worse

Oh my and if a trans boy used the boys bathroom they would probably get sexually assaulted and worse which is why I believe in schools trans people should just have access to faculty bathrooms no matter what someone will get harmed whether the trans person is a victim or the assaulter trans people in bathrooms are not safe sadly I think for trans men they should use the facility bathrooms it's honestly not safe for them sadly and for trans girls if they want to use the girls bathroom then sure if they wish to use the faculty then sure

So what are y'all's thoughts should laws exist for these issues should bathrooms just be bathroom with urinal and normal bathrooms should all bathrooms have a LGBTQ option? Give your opinion please I want to see some other veiws

Last edited by Norris,

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the word "transgender" out of the thread title, and answer the question for yourself that way.

"Do you feel people should be able to use their preferred bathrooms?"

Your answer? The justification for your answer?

Then consider your answer to the OP question.

Reactions: Norris

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the word "transgender" out of the thread title, and answer the question for yourself that way.

"Do you feel people should be able to use their preferred bathrooms?"

Your answer? The justification for your answer?
My answer stats the same I want all people to be as safe as they care and all people to be as comfortable as they can I believe it's not safe for trans boys to be in the boys restroom not because they might so something but because I know for a fact the boys would

Reactions: Hanafuda

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My answer stats the same I want all people to be as safe as they care and all people to be as comfortable as they can I believe it's not safe for trans boys to be in the boys restroom not because they might so something but because I know for a fact the boys would

There are males who do/would abuse it both ways.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are males who do/would abuse it both ways.
Yes there are men who would fake being a woman to assault others but there are also men who would assault trans boys not trying to sound like a feminazi but notice how it's men doing most of the assaulting

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I love how this discussion is always framed in terms of criminal activity. As if any hardened criminal, cisgendered or otherwise, is going to let a silhouette of male/female stick figure stop them from doing what they're gonna do.

So yes, the answer is obviously yes. People should use whatever bathroom they're most comfortable with or identify with, and others should stop assuming the worst of trans people just because they're trans. Everybody poops, a novel by a famous author taught me that.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how this discussion is always framed in terms of criminal activity. As if any hardened criminal, cisgendered or otherwise, is going to let a silhouette of male/female stick figure stop them from doing what they're gonna do.

So yes, the answer is obviously yes. People should use whatever bathroom they're most comfortable with or identify with, and others should stop assuming the worst of trans people just because they're trans.
That's not what I'm saying if you read my post men who fake being woman to assault are not trans they says sex offenders

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Men do nothing but assault all day

That's a bit harsh and general. But there's no point denying that males have the more aggressive tendencies generally. Just look at incarceration statistics for seriously violent crime. It's a differentiation in the sexes, genetic programming, that served the species well in an evolutionary sense. Not so much once civilizations began to develop.

Not that women can't sexually abuse vulnerable targets, but the approach is typically different. All those female teacher stories you see about a woman in her 30's or 40's having sex with students in junior high and high school ... they don't normally accomplish these deeds through force. Still crimes though.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I'm saying if you read my post men who fake being woman to assault are not trans they says sex offenders
Do you think there are security guards looking at IDs outside every single bathroom in the US? A man does not have to pretend to be a woman to walk into a women's bathroom.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a bit harsh and general. But there's no point denying that males have the more aggressive tendencies generally. Just look at incarceration statistics for seriously violent crime. It's a differentiation in the sexes, genetic programming, that served the species well in an evolutionary sense. Not so much once civilizations began to develop.

Not that women can't sexually abuse vulnerable targets, but the approach is typically different. All those female teacher stories you see about a woman in her 30's or 40's having sex with students in junior high and high school ... they don't normally accomplish these deeds through force. Still crimes though.
I mean like not most men assault but most assaulters are men as a teenage boy the stuff I have heard from boys talking about my female freinds is disgusting

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH I have female friends that talk the same way
Well yeah it's not like woman can't be bad people but I'm just speaking on my personal experiences I've never seen a woman talk so cruel about a man sexually saying things nobody should say about anybody

Velorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think if you are a white heterosexual christian male you should be banned from public restrooms. Problem solved.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Do you think there are security guards looking at IDs outside every single bathroom in the US? A man does not have to pretend to be a woman to walk into a women's bathroom.
Imagine a club bouncer but for restrooms lol

Personally I think if you are a white heterosexual christian male you should be banned from public restrooms. Problem solved.
No

Reactions: Xzi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...