does anyone in australia

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lookin for plastic sleeves like the picture below, you can find these overseas and they are in fact very handy ways to minimise your dvd collection... if you think you know this type of product you would also know they are pretty durable and feel quite thick and strong (well for plastic anyway). I'd be very interested in any place you might be able to find them (online preferably!)

2z4xu9v.jpg

mackster

Trophies
XP
Country
hrmmmmm i think u can find those in like swap meets and stuff but im not 2 sure.. cuase i got a ton of them but it came with this huge CD box

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hrmmmmm i think u can find those in like swap meets and stuff but im not 2 sure.. cuase i got a ton of them but it came with this huge CD box

Err...
ebay page..

It uses the exact same image as yours..

EDIT: Okay I think I know what you mean now. You want to find an online store with similar sleeves located in Australia.. Well these guys ship to Australia if it helps
tongue.gif

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha! yeah i stole that image from them, the reason i dont want to use them is cause in all honesty the shipping is too expensive and the sleeves aren't worth *that much*, thats why i am looking for a local equivalent, but it would appear these are hard to come by! oh well easy come easy go, cheers guys

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
In the UK they tend to be in cheap stationary stores, discount stores, stuff like that if that helps you track some down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk