Hacking Dragon's Crown PS3 (U) Save Editing / Items

Create a save patch with boosted equips for all 6 characters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone try using brute force save data to get skills points after 1.05? it simply doesn't stick. I tried deleting the patch then update but it just resets. im not sure how item finder works but does anyone now how to hex edit to get 999 skill points using HxD?

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year!
I would also like to know this. Its such a pain using amnesia potion. You would think with the new level cap they would atleast let us have max skills but no!. What were they thinking? O_O I've used hxd before but I don't know what to look for, and how to resign my game save. If someone could help i would be very grateful.

Reactions: Yugito

Frezzno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
This game has never been this alive since the last patch. Seems to be easier to connect to different regions, even on cross-play. It's always someone online on any difficulty, especially Ultimate. I played with some Asian guys and after watching their corpses I can tell you that they rock in item editing. They can put any effect on any item. But some limitations still stands like max durability, damage and protection. But still, I hit like 1100 dmg per hit while those dudes hit like 11000 per hit.

Reactions: peekatpanda

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NPC data from item finder:
https://www.mediafire.com/?x6z3ibo16u6z8dc
So I have an NPC with some insane stats. If someone could explain how to find the NPC bags 1-9, as well as My own, I could basically Copy/paste the bags to mines, as well as share this find for everyone here lol.
Or I could just share my game save with edited names to protect my privacy of course.

the highest damage I've seen was 333K~ on a critical hit clone strike. A single

kick does like 8,000 Damage.
a rapid fire shot does like 13-18K~ and charge shots do ~38-60K depending standing or air. The npc has a godly rainbow bow, a deadly boots bow, and some other nice sutff that should be purple equipment like +30strength on every accessory/weapon but are plain text or yellow. some damage dealt +75% damage taken -75% here and there. and their equipment can break. maximum durability about 4500 but weapons can be repaired.

We need this! I'd imagine we can probably copy some of these accessories to other characters as well. Especially Dwarf/wizard for glove mantle and accessory.
Topic creater please pm me for the game save and i'll upload it right to you :)

How exactly would I go about Switching these values with mines. :\

Reactions: Frezzno

Frezzno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
NPC address starts somewhere at 0x002C1F6. Your data 1 character 1 starts at 0x000A698. Think this is Atk on equip 1, bag 1. Check his ps3savepatch file. The character order in the save are by time of registration.

To those trying to modify skill points, it's pointless. The game caps the max skill point.

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about character 2 editing? I tried using brute force save data cheats but there are hardly any cheats for character two. I even tried applying cheatings using the save patch but not of them actually stuck. I wish someone would update the brute force cheats. and example would be all bag slots for character one would stick but it wouldn't work for my character 2

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't figure it out lol. I'm better at using HxD, but I don't know where any values start and begin.
I did get the money cheat to work in the save patcher, but thats it. The durability cheat kind of worked once. but never worked at that, it gave me durabiilty 4500 for some items.

MDKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm a lurker but I finally decided to signup.

I'm curious if someone who is very knowledgeable in the field of hexing is available to help me out with a small request?

I've been trying to create an "Edit" that would take Character's 1-6, Bags 1-8 and make it weapon damage 255-255 for all slots. I know it's a weird request, but having to swap out data for 1 weapon is tedious and I was wondering/hoping if anyone could help out formulate an Edit that will do just that, or something close to it.

Thanks

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NPC address starts somewhere at 0x002C1F6. Your data 1 character 1 starts at 0x000A698. Think this is Atk on equip 1, bag 1. Check his ps3savepatch file. The character order in the save are by time of registration.

To those trying to modify skill points, it's pointless. The game caps the max skill point.

Hey I'm using the Save patcher for custom equips now :D thanks to you.
I'm confused on where I put the percentage values.
for an example

[Data 1 - Character 2 Equip 1 Weapon Skill 1 dmg delt]
1000C818 00000021
1000C81C 00004498

I know 50% would be 43C8. where would i put that exactly. the patcher doesn't specify. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Frezzno

Frezzno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
I have tested your theory about copying NPC stuff. Check the text file. The screenshot shows what I achieved. In the text file is only one item example I managed and if you use it you'll get the sword shown on the screenshot.

2014-01-09-193024.jpg

Attachments

• BLES01950.ps3savepatch.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 667

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So LocSP, how's your progress :D I was hoping for a nice Christmas present last year, but Its a New Year! I'm sitll patient, yet eager for your save editor release.

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm a lurker but I finally decided to signup.

I'm curious if someone who is very knowledgeable in the field of hexing is available to help me out with a small request?

I've been trying to create an "Edit" that would take Character's 1-6, Bags 1-8 and make it weapon damage 255-255 for all slots. I know it's a weird request, but having to swap out data for 1 weapon is tedious and I was wondering/hoping if anyone could help out formulate an Edit that will do just that, or something close to it.

Thanks

I'm not knowledgeable on that, I've just been doing the weapons the "hard way" Going one by one. on the bright side, slot 1 works for ALL characters. and I don't collect many weapons.
I have a question for you . Have you managed to modify the critical rate, or damage dealt on any weapons or accessories. I really have tried and spent hours I can't get anything to work. And of course When I downgrade my game. my save is simply corrupt unless I update it. So Downgrading is not an option for me. I've just been really wanting to get the overall damage for my elf and sorceress up its a pain with the pathetic damage they do. and my whole point in trying to get the save patcher to work. If you have managed to mod the weapon/accessory skills please assist kindly. thank you ^^

Frezzno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
this appears to be a gold mine of purple affix codes!
http://www.golden-finger.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2233&page=18
I don't know how to add affixes on my equipment. Someone willing to share their save? Looking for a beastly elf to use.

Yepp example:
[Data 1, Bag 1, Equipment 1, Affix 1 +XX explosion damage added to drop attack ]
1000A648 00000217
1000A64C 000043FF ; Should be over 10000 apparently, this give a max of +80 explosion damage

Equip your bow there and you should have your 1st affix as "+80 explosion damage added to drop attack".

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone actually show (with screenshots) how to add affixes to weapons and equipment? Im not full understanding the hex editing or using the patch creator with this game.

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, perhaps I'm using the wrong character 1. So I formatted my save data 1 and am going to start over >_<
OMG IT WORKED! Thats the problem. apparently my brother created some characters before me and threw everything off! AWESOME! i'm just in the tutorial and i already have rainbow heaven bow LOL! sweet.
edit to Yugito. I suggest backing up your save to data 2 or 3. (I chose 3 because its farthest away.) delete data 1 then create a new character. then they will be character 1. create another character and they will be character 2. once your 2 characters are established, you can back it up and repeat the process for 2 more characters. this will help until a save editor is worked on. I hope.

Reactions: Frezzno and Yugito

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for that. do you know how to add the affix to my character 1 weapon? I don't know how it works using the patch creator in BSD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, wut