Hacking Dragon's Crown PS3 (U) Save Editing / Items

Create a save patch with boosted equips for all 6 characters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yugito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey do you mind showing how to actually add the affix to weapons on a character? im not understanding how it works in the patch creator

MDKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is awesome, Frezzno. I, and I'm sure the community most certainly appreciate that.

After playing around with the save editor, while being completely uneducated with Hex, I have finally achieved what I have requested in my earlier post. I simply changed the values to make Data 1 Character 1 bags 1-5 Weapon damage 255. I know it's not really "grand", but it will save a good amount of time if your desire is to set cool weapons you have obtained from your ventures to max value.

Character 1 Equipment 1 - 5 Weapon Damage 255
[Data 1 - Character 1 - Equipment 1 - Weapon Attack 255]
1000A698 0000FFFF
0000A6EC 0000FFFF
0000A740 0000FFFF
0000A794 0000FFFF
0000A7E8 0000FFFF

Reactions: Frezzno

MDKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get Character Equipment 1 - 5 Weapon Damage 255 bag 1 for slots 2-6. I overlooked the fact most players Character 1 is his or her main toon so this edit is very limited if you run multiple toons.

Also, is there a way to edit Deep Pockets? I know by design the devs had intended Deep Pockets to be a permanent investment. I'm just curious if there is a way to get a "True" respec.

Frezzno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
I'm trying to get Character Equipment 1 - 5 Weapon Damage 255 bag 1 for slots 2-6. I overlooked the fact most players Character 1 is his or her main toon so this edit is very limited if you run multiple toons.

The save file lines up the character by time of creation no matter how you line up in game.

Also, is there a way to edit Deep Pockets? I know by design the devs had intended Deep Pockets to be a permanent investment. I'm just curious if there is a way to get a "True" respec.

I think you can get a true respec. You just need to find out the location in your save file where it registered the amount you have put on the skill.

MDKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save file lines up the character by time of creation no matter how you line up in game.

I think you can get a true respec. You just need to find out the location in your save file where it registered the amount you have put on the skill.

Ugh... That will be a pain. Thanks.

MDKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone plan on taking a jab at True respeccing? Due to my lack of Hex knowledge, I don't even know where to start.

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only hex edited games with turtorials. So i wouldn't know. but I hear you. don't feel ignored if you get no answer lol

OpusMortis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been following this in a while, but essentially you can't use BSD any more after the patches?

You can use BSD perfectly fine. It's just that the skill points code won't work in the way it was intended anymore - the maximum amount of points you can ever get is 155, and the codes that say 255 or 999 skill points won't give you that many. Maybe someone who's been playing the game longer could help, because I didn't start until patch 1.06.

firehawk12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can use BSD perfectly fine. It's just that the skill points code won't work in the way it was intended anymore - the maximum amount of points you can ever get is 155, and the codes that say 255 or 999 skill points won't give you that many. Maybe someone who's been playing the game longer could help, because I didn't start until patch 1.06.

Ah, okay.
Out of curiosity, I fired up an old save that did have 255 points and they're still there for now. Will the game reset those points at some point?

Reactions: peekatpanda

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of this case before.. Have you updated your game to the latest patch? they did have a recent patch about a week or 2 ago. version 1.07?

firehawk12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never heard of this case before.. Have you updated your game to the latest patch? they did have a recent patch about a week or 2 ago. version 1.07?

Yeah, I did. I hadn't touched the game since the summer and PS+ updated the game for me automatically since that time. That said, I only started the characters to see if their points were still there - I didn't try to upgrade them or level them.

peekatpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah maybe that has something to do with it. If you ever decide to play and level up, let me know what happens x). If you would please.

Peace and Harmony

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello guys~~ I am very new to BruteForce Save Data but I did hex editing before. I got a few questions:

In:
Character 1 Equipment 1 - 5 Weapon Damage 255
[Data 1 - Character 1 - Equipment 1 - Weapon Attack 255]
1000A698 0000FFFF
0000A6EC 0000FFFF
0000A740 0000FFFF
0000A794 0000FFFF
0000A7E8 0000FFFF

Where is the hex offset 1000A698?? My save file only reach hex offset 002X XXXX.
Thanks guys~

The latest Version in US is 1.06.

Peace and Harmony

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Penn458

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am using patch 1.06 (or 1.07), basically the one with Ultimate mode on, and I am not finding any new BSD cheats or if anybody has updated the cheat patch

Does anybody have an updated BSD cheat patch for 1.06? The money works, as well as level 255, the skills DO NOT work though

Also if someone can find the codes in BSD to make
1. characters 1-6 : level 255
2. All skill points 155 total
3. How to make the first bag completely EPICd out as a tutorial with jpegs and everything

I can get my dudes suped up to help some gamers kill some epic monsters!

Thanks again for posting all this info, trying to get the most out of this game as I am busy and I'm too old to grind in games for rewards

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I deleted my save and started from scratch and the patch worked perfect, including the level and skill points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.