DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LORD_NIGHTMARE said:
if everyone is betting that there's gonna be a fix in the morning who's actualy gonna make it?
Probably less of a fix, and more of a cheat. Narin's code database usually adds copy protection bypass codes that work great. That will probably work fine until Supercard, team Cyclops, and all the other companies update their firmwares for a more permanent fix.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the meantime, go over to Guardia forest and enjoy the spectacularly faithful reproduction of the beautiful Secret of the Forest tune!
yaynds.gif

That and Corridors of Time are some of my favorite pieces of music EVER!
grog.gif

And thanks Normmatt!
bow.gif
I wonder if it does the same thing at other time holes though...

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Joey R. said:
Woah, nice. It should be playable to anyone who played the original in the SNES (or the PSX port), but I'll wait for the English version
tongue.gif

That sounds reasonable, since a release you can't read doesn't really count anyways.

But, umm...this version DOES have English text.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Joey R. said:
Woah, nice. It should be playable to anyone who played the original in the SNES (or the PSX port), but I'll wait for the English version
tongue.gif

That sounds reasonable, since a release you can't read doesn't really count anyways.
The Japanese version has an English option. So no need to wait.

And Normmatt's save file works like a charm. It's saved on the map of 600AD right after the copy protection, so no worries. Just hope the game doesn't do this at ALL time gates.

And I uploaded it to file factory. Go ahead and remove this message though if it's against the rules.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/aca79b/n/cvn-chrot_rar

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm also wondering how you were able to pass the time gate. I've gone and obtained all the stuff in the monster tent as well as using custom names for my characters so I don't really want to switch to that temp solution. Can we at least hope for some kind of patch/code that bypasses this later? It's 4am over here (Don't ask why I'm still up) so I'm gonna go play some night time Animal Crossing until this gets fixed.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Funny but Chrono Trigger was already set to English the first ran it and as far as I can see there isnt even any Japanese language option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1