Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

SoTaNaHtHaNa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i'm confused on how to enable cheats. i know where to put them and the file needed but i can't seem to enable them can i only do it with the Acekard theme? if so how do i get the theme i've tried to google it but nothing helpful shows up.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i'm confused on how to enable cheats. i know where to put them and the file needed but i can't seem to enable them can i only do it with the Acekard theme? if so how do i get the theme i've tried to google it but nothing helpful shows up.
Go into TWiLight Menu++ settings, and change the theme.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
So my twilightmenu used to launch right away after starting my dsi, but after selecting system menu as launcher in the settings i only get an error now and have to turn the dsi off. Any way to fix this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my twilightmenu used to launch right away after starting my dsi, but after selecting system menu as launcher in the settings i only get an error now and have to turn the dsi off. Any way to fix this?
Either add more ROMs to the SD card, or create a big dummy file that takes up almost all of the free SD space.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way just to revert back to twilightmenu as being launched on boot?
Yes. Re-add "autoboot.bin" to "sd:/hiya", and in HiyaCFW settings, re-enable "Title autoboot".

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use unlaunch and have twlmenupp launch to your preference
DS games won't work that way though. They require HiyaCFW to be booted first.

Reactions: hoodi

SoTaNaHtHaNa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bother you again but now when i load up the rom(Pokemon Blaze Black 2) it stays as a white screen and it worked fine before i added the cheats which i got from DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Databases could it be the cheats which don't work?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im assuming the issue needing a dummy file or almost no space left on the sd card is because of problem with 2gb+ sd cards?
Yes.
sorry to bother you again but now when i load up the rom(Pokemon Blaze Black 2) it stays as a white screen and it worked fine before i added the cheats which i got from DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Databases could it be the cheats which don't work?
Maybe.
First, check in TWiLight Menu++ settings if "Run in" is set to DS mode.
If it is set to DS mode, then yep, the issue is with the cheats.

Reactions: SoTaNaHtHaNa

SoTaNaHtHaNa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i deleted the file with the cheats and i no longer get the white screen im not sure why though it may have been because there were a lot of cheats on the file

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i deleted the file with the cheats and i no longer get the white screen im not sure why though it may have been because there were a lot of cheats on the file
That's probably not it. Some cheats for the game might've been left enabled, and one of them might've caused the white screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Booo.