Not open for further replies.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
DjoeN said:
Placeholder said:
I hope Cyclo unveil their secret soon... I also hope M3i still works since I only just bought it.

Like told earlier:
- M3i Zero and Supercard DS ONEi -> Also blocked!

Yes this has been confirmed about the M3i Zero but as mentioned Wait for the update like everyone else remember this is the new card on the block less than a month old on the retail market!

Who confirmed the M3i is dead?
ohmy.gif

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I meant...

I haven't seen anyone post that the M3i is definitely not working. I've only seen Normmatt say "and likely m3ri wont"

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated my European DS... and my R4i SDHC is blocked... Hahahaha... By the way R4i can be fixed via a firmware version... right???

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant the R4i's firmware/loader....
EDIT: You are kidding, right??? If the cart is up datable it surely can break the DS's protection by disguising itself...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
lol i'm laughing right now because a lot of people jumped head first into buying a flashcart for their DSi i knew this would happen when all the new Dsi flashcarts were brought onto the scene, you should know how aggressive nintendo are when it come to updates especially on the Wii, why did people think that nintendo will give you a free ride on the DSi?

i am going to wait a very long time till there is a flashcart that bypass all the updates that nintendo throw on the DSi so to make sure it is future proof, i'm also pretty sure that some of the DSi flashcart companies knew that nintendo was going to update but wanted to make a quick buck from buyers by making them buy a flashcart that they knew that will be blocked in the next update, a shame really.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
lol i'm laughing right now because a lot of people jumped head first into buying a flashcart for their DSi i knew this would happen when all the new Dsi flashcarts were brought onto the scene, you should know how aggressive nintendo are when it come to updates especially on the Wii, why did people think that nintendo will give you a free ride on the DSi?

i am going to wait a very long time till there is a flashcart that bypass all the updates that nintendo throw on the DSi so to make sure it is future proof, i'm also pretty sure that some of the DSi flashcart companies knew that nintendo was going to update but wanted to make a quick buck from buyers by making them buy a flashcart that they knew that will be blocked in the next update, a shame really.

We don't NEED to update though, theres nothing worth updating for. So I'm laughing at you laughing for no reason.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Placeholder said:
I hope Cyclo unveil their secret soon... I also hope M3i still works since I only just bought it.

i think cyclo are holding back and see what nintendo are doing with the updates first which is a good thing to do instead of rushing out a flashcart to make a quick buck.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Placeholder said:
We don't NEED to update though, theres nothing worth updating for. So I'm laughing at you laughing for no reason.

eventually you are going to HAVE to update when more newer games come out that require it, so i think you will be the one that will be left out. lol btw i am not the one who has brought a DSi where nintendo can force any update they want onto your system, have fun.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:

I'm so happy that the flashcart is not mine... I will be waiting for some time... so that "hackers" find a way to load homebrew/games from the DS's SD slot.

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
I meant the R4i's firmware/loader....
EDIT: You are kidding, right??? If the cart is up datable it surely can break the DS's protection by disguising itself...

No mate... your screwed as the saying goes. the Boot loader on the R4i is not updatable only the cart OS firmware.
Only a few carts like the M3 Zero have an updatable Boot loader, but we have to wait for them to find a fix and then release a new F_CORE.DAT file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: