eeePC arrived!

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PharaohsVizier said:
Canadian shops have them for about $469.99 + tax, however, they went on sale a few times already, ending up at about $420 with tax and everything.

I paid $400 for the EEEPC 701 a while back, worth every dime. I'm planning to sink some more money onto a netbook soon. You can rig them up to boot fast, you can watch anime and listen to music on it, and some classic computer games! I've been quite bummed about selling my 701, and I really hope to get another one soon.
frown.gif

Adding to the discussion, I thought that the Opera Web Browser is the best for the EEEPC. Runs decently smooth, has the adjust width and it's not all that demanding. But then again, I'm thinking mostly EEEPC 701.

Well I have no problems with Mozilla on my 701...and yeah that thing boots fast as hell, if you do a good Nlite installation and you can do a lot of normal tasks (nearly everything besides video/musik/photo editing, hd movie watching, games (although older ones work good) on those. My 701 lasts a really good time (7 hours felt...never tested it really) with a 10400 mAh battery (and this one is a Celeron ULV powered machine) while it just weights about 1 kg.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hi