Error code 1999-999

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well duh. I already established that the 199-9999 error is a fault of not having SigPatches properly running. What's the solution? Run SigPatches. Wow, who woulda thunk.
ok meannie, but i have to run haxci everytime i want to play a game, run haxci and the sigpatches thing from the controller, but its a work around what should we do?! re hack the thing, sweatheart?

Trophies
XP
ok meannie, but i have to run haxci everytime i want to play a game, run haxci and the sigpatches thing from the controller, but its a work around what should we do?! re hack the thing, sweatheart?

Or, I dunno, actually update to the newest CFW that runs SigPatches via Cold-Boot? Haxchi is horribly outdated, so if you decide to use it don't expect any support.

Trophies
XP
can you put a youtube video with instructions you kind person?!

Don't use YouTube videos as they often host irrelevant, outdated, and oftentimes just straight up wrong information. If you want an up-to-date guide, then follow the officially maintained one here.

The link outlines how to set up both Tiramisu and the Environment loader. However, if you'd like to use Aroma instead, or even better, in tandem with Tiramisu, you can simply load Aroma from the environment loader instead of Tiramisu on-boot. Both are set up the same way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...