Gaming Everything We Know About Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 39,313
  • Replies 416
  • Likes 8

Which year do you think the first version (3DS or Wii U) of SSB4 will come out?

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 43 37.7%

Votes: 47 41.2%

Votes: 14 12.3%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2018+

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2012? Unless the team somehow manage to get their hands on a time machines, I don't think that's at all possible (assuming you're talking about a demo).

D

Deleted User

OP
Should have ask before I voted. When you say earliest version , do you mean like game trailers and demo videos?

I mean earliest version of the game. We don't know if they're simultaneous releases yet.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have ask before I voted. When you say earliest version , do you mean like game trailers and demo videos?

I mean earliest version of the game. We don't know if they're simultaneous releases yet.
Ah! When will we see either SSB 4 wii u or 3ds come out in stores. (If they didn't come out at the sometime)

Right? :P

Reactions: 1 person

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope this game comes out in 2013. We will know when this game is going to come out when smashbros.com starts getting updated for it. At least, hopefully they will do the same thing there as what they did for Brawl, but only time will tell.

Wow. 23 pages and we dont know jack shit about the game, imagine how big this will be when the game is coming out.

:blink:

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope this game comes out in 2013. We will know when this game is going to come out when smashbros.com starts getting updated for it. At least, hopefully they will do the same thing there as what they did for Brawl, but only time will tell.
I highly doubt it. The average game takes a good 2 or 3 years just for development. Heck, Majora's Mask had a famously rushed development, borrowed models and mechanics from Ocarina of Time, was on much older hardware, and it still took a year and a half to come out. Considering this is coming out on an entirely new console and it has been made clear that this will be a change of direction for the series rather than just another mild "evolution", I can't imagine this taking any less than 2 or 3 years.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt it. The average game takes a good 2 or 3 years just for development. Heck, Majora's Mask had a famously rushed development, borrowed models and mechanics from Ocarina of Time, was on much older hardware, and it still took a year and a half to come out. Considering this is coming out on an entirely new console and it has been made clear that this will be a change of direction for the series rather than just another mild "evolution", I can't imagine this taking any less than 2 or 3 years.

Well, I can always be optimistic. I like the class SSB's formula and if they deviate from that this game will suck. I'm down with Nintendo spending more time on this game if it means a better product in the end. Remember, Nintendo doesn't have patching for Wii games, except for a few games, and their games seem to lack the flaws that other platforms have almost always. Plus, with patching coming to the WiiU (hopefully), Nintendo will be able to fix mistakes via patches.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I can always be optimistic. I like the class SSB's formula and if they deviate from that this game will suck. I'm down with Nintendo spending more time on this game if it means a better product in the end. Remember, Nintendo doesn't have patching for Wii games, except for a few games, and their games seem to lack the flaws that other platforms have almost always. Plus, with patching coming to the WiiU (hopefully), Nintendo will be able to fix mistakes via patches.
I don't think they'll deviate from the core Smash Bros formula, but they'll be adding enough to it so that it's a truly new iteration. I mean, Brawl packed in a lot of new stuff, but at its core, it was really just Melee 2.0. Compare that to the changes between 64 and Melee, which were HUGE. Melee was pretty much an entirely different game compared to 64.

And please, no... I'm all for patching games, I think it's a good thing, but I do NOT want Nintendo to take the same path so many other companies have and be all, "hey, let's just release the unfinished beta product for $60, wait for customers to complain, and THEN fix it!" Idk if that's what you're saying, but yeah. Knowing Nintendo's perfectionist attitude (and Sakurai's even MORE perfectionist attitude), I highly doubt they'll do that anyway.

Opinions?
The video itself is whatever, but I really like the remix involved.

D

Deleted User

OP

I don't think they'll change the formula significantly. Maybe something like a Final Smash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran