Gaming Everything We Know About Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 39,493
  • Replies 416
  • Likes 8

Which year do you think the first version (3DS or Wii U) of SSB4 will come out?

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 43 37.7%

Votes: 47 41.2%

Votes: 14 12.3%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2018+

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have those turn around and smash issues because I just use the C-stick.
Also, they should have just kept Mewtwo and left Wolf out. Why do we need three clones of the same character? >_<
True, but that still screws you if you want to use a charged-up smash. >.<

And I haven't unlocked wolf yet (only had the game for about a month). Is he really just another Fox clone? :-\
Except for being slower and dealing more damage, the only difference is that his side-dash thing makes him go diagonally upwards.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Also, they should have just kept Mewtwo and left Wolf out. Why do we need three clones of the same character? >_<

And I haven't unlocked wolf yet (only had the game for about a month). Is he really just another Fox clone? :-\
Except for being slower and dealing more damage, the only difference is that his side-dash thing makes him go diagonally upwards.

i guess that was to make him different? i'd find it annoying.

DanielJavierGuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Oh, come on, wolf is not a clone of fox, he plays really different, they (and their attacks) look similar and of course he is based in fox but their normal attack are totally different, and their special attacks don't work in the same way.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh, come on, wolf is not a clone of fox, he plays really different, they (and their attacks) look similar and of course he is based in fox but their normal attack are totally different, and their special attacks don't work in the same way.
Wolf's gun is just slower and deals more damage. Oh yeah, it also makes enemies flinch.

Wolf is a clone, through and through. I'm not saying I don't prefer him to Fox, but he's a clone and not an amazing one at that.

I-Fatman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wolf is broken and awesome. Him and Toon Link are the best in my opinion because Fox was extremely nerfed and that sucks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not looks. No.
He feels more clone-ish to me. At least Falco's reflector shield is different, and that makes for a whole new style of fighting.
Wolf is just slower than Fox.

His general move set is the same but he's really quite different. Smash attacks are different and the nature of his specials are different as well. In general I prefer playing him over Fox/Falco except for his side-B.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Needs more Dr.Mario.
I miss kicking everyones ass as him.

Mewtwo completely sucked, but was so fun to tele-troll.

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm back! I might add something about Miiverse, since he did say that "every game" will have it. New poll coming up in 4 days! (Thinks up a random question)

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im very excited now that I learned about content sharing between friends and other players. Creating smash stages to share with your friends will be very fun, and even cooler when mii verse is implemented on 3ds as well! Also, on a side note, I went to record the e3 nintendo showing on g4, and I pressed info, and it stated that we may be seeing some smash bros action this e3. While I know its speculation, I can't imagine we won't have a small little teaser of the game for us.

Reactions: 1 person

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mewtwo is the only character in the poll that isn't a freaking copy cat. Dr. Mario is mario, Pichu is the retarded version of Pikachu. At least Mewtwo wasn't a copy cat character. He may have been awful, but they could change that, like they changed Peach. She was my favorite character in Melee and became a total shitstorm in Brawl.

Reactions: 2 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Mewtwo is the only character in the poll that isn't a freaking copy cat. Dr. Mario is mario, Pichu is the retarded version of Pikachu. At least Mewtwo wasn't a copy cat character. He may have been awful, but they could change that.
Especially when you consider that in Brawl, at least to me, it feels like they retooled Mewtwo to make him better, and then just put a Lucario character skin on him. That particularly irritated me.

D

Deleted User

OP
New poll coming up! And more speculation shall begin! (I'm getting tired of talking about Melee :P)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It said that I already voted in this new poll.... Which is a lie! :angry: :glare:

From what's listed, I can see Viewtiful Joe,Mega Man,Ryu,Jill Valentine, Strider Hiryu ,and Dante fitting in the game.

Ok, maybe Strider Hiryu,Ryu, and Dante is a stretch.

As for other, maybe monster hunter? :unsure:

D

Deleted User

OP
It said that I ready voted in this new poll.... Which is a lie! :angry: :glare:
From what's listed, I can see Viewtiful Joe,Mega Man,Ryu,Jill Valentine, Strider Hiryu ,and Dante fitting in the game.

Ok, maybe Strider Hiryu,Ryu, and Dante is a stretch.

As for other, maybe monster hunter? :unsure:

Sorry! A mistake I've made. Will be fixed. But I gotta go!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1