Hacking Extract song from a Vita theme

ekblue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure why it is failing. The sampling rate in the second screenshot is different from the first one you added so something is going wrong there. The first looks more consistant to a 16khz sampling rate which it should be. I'll post up the md5 checksum I have for the decrypted at9 file. If it differs from yours (I used the U.S. version of the theme) then that's where the problem might be I guess.

File: 20th_home_forVITA_re.at9

Size : 3.77 MB (3,960,360 bytes)
Size on disk : 3.77 MB (3,960,832 bytes)

CRC-32: 90d8e4da
MD4: 756ffa84dcce56614821cbccdfbd251f
MD5: 44193324e8b46ff0384ea3e3b0422d14
SHA-1: 341cbfe34727488aa07e7d5c7b5405e3bd60b0f8
Alright seems like we are getting somewhere. So my vita is an import from Japan but my account is Canadian, I think it should be downloading the U.S. version. However my md5 checksum isn't matching with yours so maybe it's actually getting the JP one? Still doesn't explain why it's not working in the converter.

20th_home_forVITA_re.at9

Size: 3,77 MB (3 960 360 bytes)
Size on disk: 3,77 MB (3 960 832 bytes)

CRC-32: dcf0c5bb
MD4: dd654fd4ab1439aee7c8c3bd39f1d95a
MD5: 0D4D75E95362ADC8E420A759DDBAD39E
SHA-1: 500a3e48b28066a9719e95ef4664593af05fd694

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ekblue I checked all regions and the at9 file has exactly the same checksum regardless of region when decrypted. The WAV files were the same of course, too. I checked the encrypted at9 file checksums for all regions and the one that matched yours was the US version so it hasn't worked because your file is still encrypted. If you are running a hacked Vita, it 'might' be possible to use Vitashell to open the themes folder decrypted and copy the file to another location you can access on your Vita from on your PC. If you can, and it does the copy should stay decrypted.

Last edited by ILuvGames,

ekblue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ekblue I checked all regions and the at9 file has exactly the same checksum regardless of region when decrypted. The WAV files were the same of course, too. I checked the encrypted at9 file checksums for all regions and the one that matched yours was the US version so it hasn't worked because your file is still encrypted. If you are running a hacked Vita, it 'might' be possible to use Vitashell to open the themes folder decrypted and copy the file to another location you can access on your Vita from on your PC. If you can, and it does the copy should stay decrypted.
Yea that's basically what I've been doing, so the issue is that for some reason it's not decrypting :/
I just tried creating a folder and placing it there but it's still encrypted. Very strange.
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys think it matters if I am using an official vita memory card instead of an sd2vita? I know it's a really long shot but I am just trying to check all possible variables lol

Last edited by ekblue,

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ekblue Well, i'm using an official MC. I think the problems lies with Vitashell. Even with the modded Vitashell, trying to open that folder decrypted gives an error. What does work is to do a backup to another folder with Red Squirrel's Custom Themes Manager.

Last edited by ILuvGames,
Reactions: ekblue

ekblue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ekblue Well, i'm using an official MC. I think the problems lies with Vitashell. Even with the modded Vitashell, trying to open that folder decrypted gives an error. What does work is to do a backup to another folder with Red Squirrel's Custom Themes Manager.
Okay finally! This is what worked for me! Getting the at9 file from vitashell does not decrypt it, but with CMT it does. Converter worked flawlessly! Thank you so much IluvGames and zekro94 for everything!

Attachments

• Screenshot_941.png
    Screenshot_941.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: ILuvGames

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay finally! This is what worked for me! Getting the at9 file from vitashell does not decrypt it, but with CMT it does. Converter worked flawlessly! Thank you so much IluvGames and zekro94 for everything!

You're welcome. Glad I could help you.

Reactions: ekblue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch