F.C.C. Repeals Net Neutrality Rules on the USA

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Your fallacy's are too many to count. By saying 'Europe' you're over generalizing, there are multiple countries within Europe whom of which don't fill your, for arguments sake we'll say 'expectations' whatsoever. America isn't decreasing and bestowing to a '3rd world country' at all, so why you decided to add this in is beyond me,

Also by witting down to unnecessary and extremely salty flaming, it's a low blow. I hope you're resorting to it because you've finally realized your hippocracy of which I can clearly see throughout your posting. Don't start an unnecessary argument about something, which really shouldn't even be argued over.

Also before you dub me a pretentious fuck, just bear in mind I don't care.
Well you are. Have a good one

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i said to the other guy. Not gonna respond to your pretentious rambling. Enjoy being a pretentious fuck. Have a good one bye
so i say one thing . . . that you cant retort and you spit out insults, and i am the pretentious fuck ?. . . lol . . . your whole stance is based on your pretentious attitude believing your entire continent is so grand that the (heavily inferior) usa cant possibly affect it . . . get over yourself bro or better yet get reported troll

Reactions: WeedZ

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You should def watch this as it states many of my points i made oh well have a good one
and your salty because "the poorest first world country in the world" is still influential enough to affect the entire world . . . as i said we dont need to be the "best" to be the greatest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and your salty because "the poorest first country in the world" is still influential enough to affect the entire world . . . as i said we dont need to be the "best" to be the greatest
This is way fucking off topic but I mean "best" and "greatest" are kind of synonyms in this regard, because the US isn't the biggest country so clearly you don't mean size.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North

You should def watch this as it states many of my points i made oh well have a good one

snip, this basically proves my point.
Your question is irrelevant because:

First world nations: USA and its allies during the cold war.

Second world nations: Russia and its allies during the cold war.

Third world nations: The countries which didn't take part in the cold war.

Thus, the above mentioned terms have nothing to do with the extent of development of a nation. Hence, America will eternally remain a First world nation.
Source

To add, America can't submerge into absolute poverty so soon, but again, that isn't even a factor by definition... what causes the hierarchy of First world, Second world and Third world is War. Thus your points are basically invalid.

Last edited by vinstage,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I skimmed through, by definition, it's not a third world country nor can it become one. To achieve that is absolute poverty, please don't define something you can't. Or even attempt to for that matter. It doesn't work like that, which is a fact you have to succumb to as of many facts.
I said becoming a third world country with a first world infrastructure. Wich is entirely something else. Ur even moving away from that first world infrastructure by going back to cole plants, pollution, gasoline cars while europe and other first world nations are to become entirely green energy by 2025 and even banning gasoline and diesel by 2030/2040. You are a nation run purely by greed, companies and purely lobbying while other countries are run by the people and because of that you have a huge decline wich will not stop untill changes are made.

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: wormdood

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I said becoming a third world country with a first world infrastructure. Wich is entirely something else. Ur even moving away from that first world infrastructure by going back to cole plants, pollution, gasoline cars while europe and other first world nations are to become entirely green energy by 2025 and even banning gasoline and diesel by 2030/2040
Again the country can't slip into abject poverty that fast. It'd require a complete collapse of economical structure.

Reactions: Deleted User

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is all irrelevant. I was just trying to make the point that us policies affect the rest of the world in one way or another. I'm not going to spend my time trying to convince the guy from belgium, that speaks english, that it's true.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is way fucking off topic but I mean "best" and "greatest" are kind of synonyms in this regard, because the US isn't the biggest country so clearly you don't mean size.
that would indeed depend on the definition of both best and greatest Best | Define Best at Dictionary.com any (and all) definition(s) here fits while with greatest Greatest | Define Greatest at Dictionary.com no. 3 was what i meant . . . although definition 1 fits as well as we are describing net usage and the usa ranks 3rd in the world in that respect

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is all irrelevant. I was just trying to make the point that us policies affect the rest of the world in one way or another. I'm not going to spend my time trying to convince the guy from belgium, that speaks english, that it's true.
And the reason i speak English is because the Uk is right next to Belgium. Sorry ;)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is like 20 euro per plane plus connected by a tunnel wich all takes around an hour to travel. Plus that is not the point
umm. . . some of us have been neglecting the point to prove superiority . . . net neutrality . . . and as it passes (like it sadly is) discussions about it and how it will affect us all

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu