linkycat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I didn't think the problem was with the larger save size, I thought it was with a different security issue - with the arm7.bin right?

So even if you got their attention with the programs, they would just say, oh Our product CAN do 2M and 4M saves.

UNLESS, (and I know nothing about homebrew), you build your program with the arm7.bin of Zelda or SimCity so it too would require the "workaround." Wouldn't that in theory HAVE to catch their attention? Or is it even possible?

Nubia

Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada
unsure.gif
Lesseeee...Only time the Ds-X crew was here. Was about the start of the Ds-X release. Even then, they didn´t post much.

But hey, i say it´s worth a freaking try. At least i´m doing SOME effort to show my support or a cry for getting the company to uptade.

some mods from the ds-xtreme team even come on gbatemp so my guess is you will get found out. I dont think your plan would work anyway.

As i know, you are a mod in DS-X forums, but not here !!!

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unsure.gif
Lesseeee...Only time the Ds-X crew was here. Was about the start of the Ds-X release. Even then, they didn´t post much.

But hey, i say it´s worth a freaking try. At least i´m doing SOME effort to show my support or a cry for getting the company to uptade.some mods from the ds-xtreme team even come on gbatemp so my guess is you will get found out. I dont think your plan would work anyway.
As i know, you are a mod in DS-X forums, but not here !!!
His points are still valid. =]

ZeXr0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's not a big deal, people will sell their card for something better. it's only the lack of money that keeps me keeping my DS-X card, as soon as I'll be able to sell it, I'll buy a CycloDS Evolution. Pretty nice, good support, and my friends have tested it and it works A1

jmm0070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
oh damn cmon dont be such a group of idiots!!! THERE IS NO DAMNED 2MB SAVE ISSUE, AND THE DS-X TEAM KNOWS THIS!!!!! thew problem is the new ARM7.BIN PROTECTED GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the team will not fix this because it is only used in commercial games thus its illegal. IF you want to fix it, follow these steps:

-Google search "arm7 fix" and you will find a noobproof NDS depatcher and repatcher software. Just download it and place the folder in a easily and rapidly accesible place.

-Download the japanese SimCity rom and place it in the "donor" folder inside the arm7_fix folder.

-Place the rom that does not work inside the "patient" folder, which is also located inside your arm7_fix folder.

-Now run "fix" and the fixed rom will be created, which you just rename as you want and place inside your ds-x apps folder and ready to play.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
oh damn cmon dont be such a group of idiots!!! THERE IS NO DAMNED 2MB SAVE ISSUE, AND THE DS-X TEAM KNOWS THIS!!!!! thew problem is the new ARM7.BIN PROTECTED GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the team will not fix this because it is only used in commercial games thus its illegal. IF you want to fix it, follow these steps:

-Google search "arm7 fix" and you will find a noobproof NDS depatcher and repatcher software. Just download it and place the folder in a easily and rapidly accesible place.

-Download the japanese SimCity rom and place it in the "donor" folder inside the arm7_fix folder.

-Place the rom that does not work inside the "patient" folder, which is also located inside your arm7_fix folder.

-Now run "fix" and the fixed rom will be created, which you just rename as you want and place inside your ds-x apps folder and ready to play.

Congratulations on bumping a 2 month old thread with common knowledge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: ok